Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

When Micheal Jackson died they went all out on his death. But when Faucet died they said she died and moved on to MJ. Why? Don't tell me it was because he was the king of pop. That's all BS. It doesn't matter they were both famous and loved by people.

A year later they do a tribute to MJ with a behind the music type of show. Well I never saw one thing about Faucet. Did you? I highly doubt it.

Two years later I bet the same thing will happen. And dont think I disrepect or hate MJ, I love his music and I love him. I just want to know why does he get all this time on the TV after death and others dont? As I said before him being King of Pop makes this a big deal is BS. So dont give me that as an excuse.

User Image
i TOTALLY agree with yew like what the hell
I laughed when i found out he died.

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
iiCuddleCookehz

XD
My dad was like WTF! Did they just....
I laughed because Im like who the fawk killed him!
Hell Nah
iiCuddleCookehz

XD
My dad was like WTF! Did they just....
I laughed because Im like who the fawk killed him!

LMFAO XD
LMFAO I totally agree
OMFG TORI THIS SCARED THE LIVING s**t OUTTA ME OMFG HAVE YEWR VOLUME UP KINDA LOUD WATCH TILL THE END smile
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBr6wxRvJHc&feature=related
You Know That I Love You Boy, Hot Like Mexico Rejoice,

Shut Up Please....

I saw something about her. But I doubt many other people did. She made a show, and it was the events leading up to her death, like the chemotherapy. Basically it was a documentary she made though, not a tribute.

Now, You May Speak.

But At This Point, I've Gotta Choose, Nothing To Loose.

5,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
Hell Nah
User Image

When Micheal Jackson died they went all out on his death. But when Faucet died they said she died and moved on to MJ. Why? Don't tell me it was because he was the king of pop. That's all BS. It doesn't matter they were both famous and loved by people.

A year later they do a tribute to MJ with a behind the music type of show. Well I never saw one thing about Faucet. Did you? I highly doubt it.

Two years later I bet the same thing will happen. And dont think I disrepect or hate MJ, I love his music and I love him. I just want to know why does he get all this time on the TV after death and others dont? As I said before him being King of Pop makes this a big deal is BS. So dont give me that as an excuse.

User Image
yea i rember dat
cαη ωє ρяєтєηɗ тнαт αιяρʟαηєѕ ιη тнє ηιqнт ѕку αяє ʟιкє ѕнσσтιηq ѕтαяѕ ι cσυʟɗ яєαʟʟу υѕє α ωιѕн яιqнт ησω ωιѕн яιqнт ησω, ωιѕн яιqнт ησω

I know right! It sucks. DOn't think I am a hater, I have performed in a Michael jackson tribute atmy school, but I also Loved Faucet. o3o

I Belive the Moon Is Magic.
User Image

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iiCuddleCookehz
OMFG TORI THIS SCARED THE LIVING s**t OUTTA ME OMFG HAVE YEWR VOLUME UP KINDA LOUD WATCH TILL THE END smile
wats it about can you atleast tell me a bit about it cause i dont wanna have nighmares lol plz biggrin
Hell Nah
User Image

User Image

...Er, yeah, that's ENTIRELY the reason he is given an anniversary over Faucett. What are you trying to insinuate? That some other factor is responsible?

The fact is, he -isn't- any better than Faucet was, but his popularity and notoriety was MUCH higher than Faucett's. Micheal Jackson is considered to be the king of pop because he was the most highly acclaimed musician anyone had known at that time. You can't find a single person in the United States that has not heard of Micheal Jackson at least once, even in these days.

So, because MJ was more well-known, he gets the media attention. The media did not care as much about Fawcett as they did MJ, because while she had many memorable parts, (such as Charlie's Angels,) and was well-known as a pop culture icon, not many people in this day-and-age know of her deeds.

So yeah, it's sad that people are remembering one person over another just because they had more popularity, but that's how life works.

And this thread title is kind of obvious. Of course if I read it I'll be able to understand your point of view... neutral

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Soooo true
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
iiCuddleCookehz
wats it about can you atleast tell me a bit about it cause i dont wanna have nighmares lol plz biggrin

well yew can kinda see his spirit then at the end it has a freeky thang xD
Because more people are familiar with Michael which would bring more views and more money.
Michael Jackson was the most famous person on the planet.

Therefore, most people care more about him,, and most people would rather hear about him.

They could do more tributes and reports about Farrah FAWCETT, but they'd get more viewers with Michael Jackson stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff