Welcome to Gaia! ::

rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
Michael Jackson died we're sad, we miss him. End of story. Lets leave him be now OKAY!!
i totally agree with you! biggrin

YAY ^-^ someone who agrees with me!!
lol but i dont kno why ppl still trash him.HES DEAD wats the use he cant hear you i mean poor guy its like if the whole world was talking behind his back! you kno wat i mean?

Totally 3nodding people just need to stop being jerks and find something else to obsess ever in their spare time

i agree ppl just need 2 accepet that he is dead and gone

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Amii lol
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
Michael Jackson died we're sad, we miss him. End of story. Lets leave him be now OKAY!!

lol but i dont kno why ppl still trash him.HES DEAD wats the use he cant hear you i mean poor guy its like if the whole world was talking behind his back! you kno wat i mean?

Totally 3nodding people just need to stop being jerks and find something else to obsess ever in their spare time

i agree ppl just need 2 accepet that he is dead and gone

Another agreeing person!! nice!
MICHAEL WAS THE KING IF POP HOW CAN ANYONE LET HIM GO
HE ROCKED

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo

YA THEY SHOULD JUST TRASH HANNAH MONTANA OR SOMETHING
i agree with u guys 100% but what i dont understand is how is he more famous after he dies

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
i agre with you
What do you mean exactly when you say to leave him alone and to rest in peace? I just wanna clarify.
i hate him
M.J. is being served too much.

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Seriously, nobody really cared that much before he died but when he did everyone became obsessed

Fashionable Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo
XxXMightyCherryBombXxX
rather_be_in_tokyo

YA THEY SHOULD JUST TRASH HANNAH MONTANA OR SOMETHING
Janit jackson for one???

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
i agree wiff chu =D

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Stephiniee
nfkjdwls hjfodsphafuiwh4e huiopfhuioe wahfrph ihfirhsiatrj hgir hgruhioshfjviuiefidr iurfidehfuvdhiosf ihifdhishIhi huihfdsphn hi8h iofdshiopha hiopfhidwhien hiofhdphfehhuhvd ihfuioehsfuidhsiu huifephsioehuihfuioas hfhuiespahuifed8huf hifoedsph8r hhfuiewphuiewoh huifepwhuieofy8ewf hufieowh89yfhuiehf hfuewh8eyrdhuhf huifheuih9fp hfuieyh8trhuyf huifh8rewtjdhf89e huihfuioeyidhfibvioh hfioehfiehafjhx d

please don't spam in this topic <<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces