Welcome to Gaia! ::

wat i hate is that when mj was alive everyone didnt care about him but now that hes dead every1 is being a suck up cuz he's dead
saffircats
boricua_angel03
User Image

MJ WILL B MISSED!! HE WAS A GLOBAL IDOL!!! WE LOVE U MJ!!
cool picture of mj biggrin , but y he have 2 die crying crying crying exclaim exclaim exclaim

thanx biggrin , and everything happens 4 a reason, whether its bad or not, but no matter wat happens, he'll always b in r memory biggrin

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
crying crying
rew529
well mj was the best.i still like his music.well every1 miss mj.well he did a good jobUnable to identify Vimeo video URL. smile

HE WILL BE MISSED I SURELY WILL MISS HIM HE MADE HISTORY FROM SINGING OH MICHAEL JACKSON I MISS HIM DOING HIS LITTLE DANCES AND SUCH I LUV YOUU!!!!! crying crying emo

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Sweet dollface23
mjwuver96
HEY guys im a biiigg mj fan and i love mj so can u pleez post some of mr.jackson's memories that u rlly liked!! AND MJ HATERS f** OFFFF BEEYOOTTCHES
Yeah! Hi my name is Andrea but I prefur Andalee, and I am a big MJ fan myself. What is your favorite MJ song?

i love them all wat bout u

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Jimmy Made Me Scream
crying crying
rew529
well mj was the best.i still like his music.well every1 miss mj.well he did a good jobUnable to identify Vimeo video URL. smile

HE WILL BE MISSED I SURELY WILL MISS HIM HE MADE HISTORY FROM SINGING OH MICHAEL JACKSON I MISS HIM DOING HIS LITTLE DANCES AND SUCH I LUV YOUU!!!!! crying crying emo [/quote
same here homie]

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Tensai_Namikaze
wat i hate is that when mj was alive everyone didnt care about him but now that hes dead every1 is being a suck up cuz he's dead

i kno right

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
boricua_angel03
saffircats
boricua_angel03
User Image

cool picture of mj biggrin , but y he have 2 die crying crying crying exclaim exclaim exclaim

thanx biggrin , and everything happens 4 a reason, whether its bad or not, but no matter wat happens, he'll always b in r memory biggrin
ya... crying crying crying
He may be gone but his music lives on MISS YOU MJ!! heart

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PEPOLE, what iz the best move mj eva did?
saffircats
boricua_angel03
User Image

i know my friend was crying on the day he died and then his one year of his death i could not believe she would cry during school____she even got a replica of the glove a replica of the jacket and the replica of the THRILLER outfit and wore it to school i was like "you have to be ----- crazy"

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My favourite moment was when I found out he was making This Is It even though people hated him, a strong man MJ was

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
saffircats

Moonwalk, the epic move
wow i love mj. it doesnt even seem like its been a whole year. when i first heard he passed away, it just seemed so unreal, but when reality finally struck a chord, i broke down in tears D:

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Zak Hamleton
saffircats

Moonwalk, the epic move
same 4 me

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
ms_lockhart
wow i love mj. it doesnt even seem like its been a whole year. when i first heard he passed away, it just seemed so unreal, but when reality finally struck a chord, i broke down in tears D:
that's sad crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces