Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey guys its me im here to talk about MJ aka Micheal Jackson the king of pop. (i you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything ) now lets remember the good things he has done.
You can't restrict people from posting just because they disagree with you.

User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101720821#title
michael jackson rocks beat it beat it
Yes, he had amazing music, but people went a little too crazy once he died. No one seems to remember the trials that he went through for child molestation. No one even notices that his death can be blamed somewhat on himself, because of his addiction to illegal drugs. I just find it interesting that people insist on remembering him as a god, when he was far from it.
EklyValdur
You can't restrict people from posting just because they disagree with you.

User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101720821#title

well were here to talk about the good things to say not bad.

1,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I freaking Love Micheal Jackson I Even Have A MJ Bed SET so yea Im Obsessed but he was sooo amazing in so many ways !

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Nevaliah
Yes, he had amazing music, but people went a little too crazy once he died. No one seems to remember the trials that he went through for child molestation. No one even notices that his death can be blamed somewhat on himself, because of his addiction to illegal drugs. I just find it interesting that people insist on remembering him as a god, when he was far from it.

The drugs he took weren't illegal...they were legit. He developed a dependence on sleep medication...his doctors should have been monitoring his health far better than they were doing.

People remembered his molestation charges...just people were suddenly more willing to accept the idea that his convictions were dropped/settled for good reason. People were better able to see him as a victim of his stardom... And I think it has much to do with people seeing him as a human being who, despite being mortal, was able to give something so profound to the rest of the world.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PrincessNeko
The drugs he took weren't illegal...they were legit.

The way he procured said drugs was totally illegal.

Also: ******** wrote Off the Wall and s**t. Let him touch a few kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff