Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
his death came as such a shock to me, he was one of the greatest music icons to ever live ^^
yeah hes pretty cool though
RainbowsRGhey
crying Me too!! I cried when he died! He was my favorite even IF he did rape lil boys sad

Well he didn't, so... cool

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i miss u michael but ur in a better place now i love u

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
No offence, but his appearance kind of creeped me out. He was much cooler before the plastic surgery and when he was black. I never really listened to any of his music, but he was obviously a well-respected singer. Anyway, I am just curious as to why this is on the Lady Gaga forum.
Loganreesen
biggrin I wish he was alive again

So do i am a big fan i have his shirts and glove and ohter s**t!

OG Prophet

RainbowsRGhey
crying Me too!! I cried when he died! He was my favorite even IF he did rape lil boys sad

are you serious? your crying about his death, yet if you say he molested young boys? You know what I just give up on you haters.

OG Prophet

Special_Girl
No offence, but his appearance kind of creeped me out. He was much cooler before the plastic surgery and when he was black. I never really listened to any of his music, but he was obviously a well-respected singer. Anyway, I am just curious as to why this is on the Lady Gaga forum.

He was, and is still black! Like what Luis Farrakhan said, on the outside journey of Michael, he turned black to white, but on the inside journey, he turned white.... to black!

OG Prophet

x-streamjazzy123
Omg i love micheal jackson he is so awsome but i am not obsessed with him but i just found put i am realated to him ahhhhh and i was about to be in one of his videos but thats when he died crying well bye

Omg that is so cool, I did meet him and we were friends for a while but then we stopped talking after a while and then you know..
me too he was awsome!

Hygienic Sex Symbol

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Death of Michael Jackson was one of the worst things to happen.

Hmmm....

Do you think there will be tons of Lady GaGa and Michael Jackson cosplays because of the fame star items?
I miss making fun of him emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces