Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Shapeshifter

NaggerSabbath
Blood-Splattered Sundress
Billy could make a black metal album and I would still buy it; I don't know exactly why, but sounds interesting enough.

Your avi is intense. Circuit warrior fighting upon alien doomland just is amazing.

Are you talking about YOUR signature? Because my avi doesn't have aliens. Or maybe you meant to quote somebody else.
NaggerSabbath
Billy could make a black metal album and I would still buy it; I don't know exactly why, but sounds interesting enough.

Your avi is intense. Circuit warrior fighting upon alien doomland just is amazing.

Are you talking about YOUR signature? Because my avi doesn't have aliens. Or maybe you meant to quote somebody else.

It was the oversized yellowed moon that did that.

But thank you, oh jeeze i'm flattered, Black Science has amazing art.
Flawless album. I even bought the painting used for the album cover because I like it so much.

Welcoming Receiver

Damn, I just posted a thread about Doom Metal and now I see this one...

I actually are not the type for Doom. I sorta like Electric Wizard, but mostly Doom is too... well, depressing for me.
Some days ago, a friend showed me this song by AHAB and it really got to me. I was overwhelmed with the mood and emotion in this song and I'm sorta frightened to dare listen to a whole album...

but still, it is really really good music! I love music that stirs my emotions, even if it's in a negative way.

i really like this song. angel witch isn't a doom metal band, but this song is definitely made from the same proto-doom nebula that pagan altar and cirith ungol are. the best part is the organ, a real 70s hard rock touch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff