Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Big Daddy Skittles
and dont tell me to "watch it" like ur some kind of badass, its the internet dude, calm down
Big Daddy Skittles
I bet you've never even heard of these guys, the leading thrash metal artists of recent years.

rofl

Sparkly Capitalist

I looooove Black Sabbath so much, particularly the Masters of Reality album.
goldenpurple24

Great ********' album, I prefer Vol 4 though, but that one used to be my favourite.

Sparkly Capitalist

PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

Great ********' album, I prefer Vol 4 though, but that one used to be my favourite.

I prefer Master of Reality, haha. I particularly like the order of the songs on the album--like how they have a somewhat chill instrumental song (Embryo), then Children of the Grave, and then a really chill instrumental song (Orchid). The album flows nicely partially because of the order of the songs.
biggrin
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

I prefer Master of Reality, haha. I particularly like the order of the songs on the album--like how they have a somewhat chill instrumental song (Embryo), then Children of the Grave, and then a really chill instrumental song (Orchid). The album flows nicely partially because of the order of the songs.
biggrin

Yeah it's got an amazing flow, it was my favourite for like 10 years.

Sparkly Capitalist

PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

biggrin

Awesome!
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

biggrin

Awesome!

Ever listened to other bands similar to Sabbath?

Sparkly Capitalist

PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

biggrin

Awesome!

Actually, not really, which is kinda weird I guess. I was introduced to the song War Pigs, which led me to start listening to Black Sabbath, but I never got into other similar bands. Any suggestions?
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

biggrin

Awesome!

Actually, not really, which is kinda weird I guess. I was introduced to the song War Pigs, which led me to start listening to Black Sabbath, but I never got into other similar bands. Any suggestions?

The band War Pigs is a great band.
If I were you, I'd check out Budgie, Sir Lord Baltimore, Captain Beyond, Bang, Pentagram and perhaps Led Zeppelin.

Sparkly Capitalist

PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

biggrin

Awesome!

If I were you, I'd check out Budgie, Sir Lord Baltimore, Captain Beyond, Bang, Pentagram and perhaps Led Zeppelin.

There's a band called War Pigs?! I'll definitely check these bands out.
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

Awesome!

WAIT, I got confused, there is no band called War Pigs, they're called Warpig.

Sparkly Capitalist

PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

Awesome!

That is a crazy good song!
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24
PUSTULE
goldenpurple24

That is a crazy good song!

You know it man.
II Akumu II
Any fans of classic metal in any of it's forms here on Gaia?

By "Classic" I mean...

Slayer or anything before them, which includes Ozzy, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Crimson Glory, Motorhead, etc, etc.
classic metals is sick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces