Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Exhibitionist

tried ordering it from HMV or somewhere??
I find ordering stuff takes half the fun out of getting it.....I'm a CD buying addict. Is it even available in this country?

Dapper Exhibitionist

Ordering is fun!! You get ta wind up the part-time student behid the counter!! Plus you can demand a discount if it takes way longer to arrive than they said it would.
What ever album has "NEMO" on it.That song is great.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Indeed it is...
Quote:
Ordering is fun!! You get ta wind up the part-time student behid the counter!! Plus you can demand a discount if it takes way longer to arrive than they said it would.

I dont encourage winding up part-time students, mainly because I am one.....

Dapper Exhibitionist

I'm a student, its what makes my life bearable....esp since I do about as twice as much other students of my age...frickken BTEC National....
Damhur
What ever album has "NEMO" on it.That song is great.

That would be the ONCE album, their latest. And Nemo really isn't one of their better songs... just a good one.
Quote:
I'm a student, its what makes my life bearable....esp since I do about as twice as much other students of my age...frickken BTEC National....

I do about half as much....media, music and drama courses are a wonderful thing. Gives me more time to sit in the music room with a guitar and learn something useful.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Neopowell
Quote:

I do about half as much....media, music and drama courses are a wonderful thing. Gives me more time to sit in the music room with a guitar and learn something useful.

They are, shame about the people you have ta work with though whee
I saw Nightwish in concert in Worcester Mass. It was the first show of the US tour.

I wrote a review in my LJ:here

I have to say that My favorite Nightwish album is Once, but I'm a huge fan of Wishmaster.

Wish I had an angel rocks my socks
EEEEE! A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT NIGHTWISH! heart

I don't really have favorite albums, but rather, favorite songs. "Two for Trouble" and "Over the Hills" are probably the most fun to sing to. xp
Neopowell
Quote:
I just downloaded Fantasmic (because I was on a Disney downloading spree). It's totally awesome. I'll be on the lookout for more of their songs ^_^

May I suggest

-Everdream
-Deep silent complete
-Dead to the world
-Dark chest of wonders
-Stargazers
-Astral Romance (the 2001 remake is better, I find)
-Ghost love score
-10th man down
-Angels fall first
-Wanderlust

Why, thank you!
No problem, if you want any more advice/information feel free to ask.
i love nightwish.. then again, who wouldnt love such an awesome band?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff