Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightwish like rok ! 3nodding planet hell and dark chest of wonders are amaizing !! heart heart heart heart heart blaugh
Nightwish kicks a**..... I love the cover they did of the song Phantom of the Opera, I also love Nemo.
It comes to mind now, is there anyone who thinks nemo is over played.
@ Kazaum - overplayed on what? I never hear Nightwish unless I pop in a cd.

I love Nightwish. They are seriously my favourite band. I think Tarja is amazing. She's beautiful and has the voice of an angel. I just love them. And I want to kill all those morons who think that Nightwish is copying Lacuna Coil and Evanescence. Hahaha those people obviously don't know that Nightwish has been around since about 96-97. So thhp on those idiots! hahaha. Sorry I had to vent that. But again I LOVE NIGHTWISH. Anyone who doesn't like them can go dig thier grave now because I'll be coming for them.
I like all of them
Nuyean
Kuolema Tekke Taiteilijan is my favorite.
And yes, I can sing along to it.
Thats a good song. I found the translation for it. I'm trying to teach my friends the words to it... sweatdrop It's not really working.
Nightwish is one of my favorite band! They rock! My friend showed me the song "I wish I had an angel" couple of months ago, and I fell in love with them! heart
My favorite album is ONCE whee
First of all i would like to tell you all that i am the biggest Nightwish fan in the world! So dont you be thinking you a big fan! Im a bigger fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, now that i have that off my sholder i would say that My favorite Nightwish album is Wishmaster, second, Century child the lyrics in the both of them albums are wonderful, very moveing, Least favorite would have to be Once, The music is great, but the lyrics are not so good, lyrics in Ghost love score and Dead gerdens are two of the best, Nemo is also good. Nightwish!!!! heart
You a very right Mortsanglant i hate all those people who think that, Nightwish are not copying anyone, the are one of a kind, nothing like them. Especially Tuomas's lyrics, They are lovely crying
GHOST LOVE SCORE IS MY FAVOURITE SONG ON ONCE!!!! Ahhh! Yes they are losers for thinking Nightwish are the copycats. domokun on them!

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
i like nightwish

Sacrimony's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Millionaire

lil_Angel_92
Nuyean
Kuolema Tekke Taiteilijan is my favorite.
And yes, I can sing along to it.
Thats a good song. I found the translation for it. I'm trying to teach my friends the words to it... sweatdrop It's not really working.

xd
I'm learning Finnish, so it's all good.
Kazaum

I agree. Perfect, the worst song Nightwish made (although that's opinion) is the one that is played the most. gonk
Joforyou
Kazaum

I agree. Perfect, the worst song Nightwish made (although that's opinion) is the one that is played the most. gonk

It's kind of bugging me as well, how probably about 90% of the poeple posting stuff on this thread recently only have/have heard Once. Far too much of an over-rated album if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff