eager to hear what the rest is going to sound like

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright
who gives a s**t

speaking of mastodons when the ******** are they gonna clone that mammoth
******** yeah back the roots.
Vampire State ******** yeah back the roots.[/quote]

Invisible Gatekeeper

i'm excited. this sounds good
I totally am digging the new track. I like it and it sounds better than the last album they did. Also nice Ghost logo to the poster of this.

Fanged Hunter

Vampire State ******** yeah back the roots.[/quote]

yeah its definitely got a lot more chug to it
I'm really into that

[/align:eytwdq
eytwdqdw:0="Vampire State ******** yeah back the roots.[/quote]

[align=center][size=10][b]
yeah its definitely got a lot more chug to it
I'm really into that

[/b][/size]

Perfect Member

i'm glad i don't have to hear hind's vocals, but i still found the song pretty underwhelming

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
You know I got excited before I listened to it because people were stating "back to the roots" and I immediately though of Remission.

Nope. Was quite disappointed after that fact. While it's a step back from what they did with Crack The Skye and Blood Mountain, it's not Remission. I want another Remission.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I'm totally digging it, glad they decided to make it available for everyone after the leak.
biggrin
-QUATROPUS-
You know I got excited before I listened to it because people were stating "back to the roots" and I immediately though of Remission.

Nope. Was quite disappointed after that fact. While it's a step back from what they did with Crack The Skye and Blood Mountain, it's not Remission. I want another Remission.

This is as close as we're going to get.

Perfect Member

Vampire State Building
-QUATROPUS-

This is as close as we're going to get.

god damnit bill is the ******** best

Clean Member

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So like, what happens now? Are they still going to release it as a leaky single or like are they gonna throw it out? Will it even play like as a track? What does that even mean really? Like is it actually dripping?

I liked that one song they did for the Aqua Teens movie soundtrack. That was really fun.
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not digging that chorus. It will probably grow on me though, like The Hunter and Crack The Skye.
Mother of God

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces