Welcome to Gaia! ::

love_is_destructive
Mahars
I haven't seen this anywhere, and I hope I'm not repeating something, but Pandora can be used for a metal radio. I say can because you can play a lot of other stuff, too. Well, there ya go.
It has to be a strict online radio or else it will not be added.

Let me clarify - though I am slow in replying - Pandora is a high quality, highly customizable, legal, internet radio. Like stated above, music other than metal can be played, as it is not a strict metal radio. I just want to clear up what I saw as confusion.
dude this is METAL. I see alot of some of my fav bands.. but theres a few I don't see.. if someone could find links to these bands, that would be rape.

Graveworm
In Flames
Iced Earth
Nightwish - http://www.nightwish.com/english/mp3.html
Skyfire - http://www.skyfireonline.net/recordings.htm
Sirenia - http://mortenveland.com/sirenia/shores.m3u
Rhapsody -

I have some songs, but they are on my pc, not a website neutral

Edit: I found only 3 links =/ the rest of them didn't have music on their websites. neutral
You'll have to turn them into links like all the rest posted.
Actumen
The Meads of Asphodel - Creed of Abraham, 80 Grains of Sand, God Is Rome, The Grisly Din of Killing Steel, The Watchers of Catal Hutuk. (Black Metal)

(From the official site)
Never got added. crying DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?
Actumen
Actumen
The Meads of Asphodel - Creed of Abraham, 80 Grains of Sand, God Is Rome, The Grisly Din of Killing Steel, The Watchers of Catal Hutuk. (Black Metal)

(From the official site)

That's for Nate to add.
Therion?

Epica?

Blind Guardian?

Adagio?

Aina?

No Rhapsody?!

Luca Turilli?

^_^; This thread is missing some huge bands.
Kazaum
Actumen
Actumen

(From the official site)

That's for Nate to add.
The doesn't put it in T. M is your call.
wow thats alot of stuff

shame i dnt like most of it tho
Why is their no Trivium, Dragonforce, Megadeth or Metal??
Wat the hell is that all about!?
I ******** love this thread and post s**t i love you guys
FutureTrunks
Why is their no Trivium, Dragonforce, Megadeth or Metal??
Wat the hell is that all about!?
there is plenty of metal, the reason why those arnt added is because most people in hear or in the mainstream allready know about them. This is for underground, new, less famous music and projects.
Nice job man. What about nightwish? They are a gothic metal I believe...Or was it Opera Rock? CANT REMEBER!!!

Aged Gaian

Zabora
Nice job man. What about nightwish? They are a gothic metal I believe...Or was it Opera Rock? CANT REMEBER!!!

power metal actually, but of the operatic variety. and they probably aren't on here because everyone and their mother has heard of them already.
chaos.ultima.mage
Zabora

power metal actually, but of the operatic variety. and they probably aren't on here because everyone and their mother has heard of them already.
which reminds me why do they still have Mayhem xp
Awesome. <3 ^_^ Thanks a ton you guys. I'm always looking for new music. Do you guys know where to find any Opeth songs? I'm really interested in listening to them right now. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff