Welcome to Gaia! ::

That Toaster Strudel
You need this in your life:

Nice drop on Dark Castle, they're one of my favorite all time bands.

Love me some doom. It's probably my favorite metal subgenre, barring sludge. Here's a few of my favorites:

Oh, and I also need to give a nod to my favorite metal album from last year.

Real Horrorshow Groodies
Love me some doom. It's probably my favorite metal subgenre, barring sludge. Here's a few of my favorites:

All of that was sexy and I loved it all O.O
sojikai
Since I am from Nazareth PA, it is my duty to post Pearls & Brass songs in stoner threads.

Fun fact: The Indian Tower, seen on the album cover, is notorious as the site that the cultfags use for their cultish actvities. There's even a giant pentagram spraypainted on the floor. The place has been cleaned up countless times, only for all that s**t to reappear within a few days.

God that was tastey... cool

Wheezing Businesswoman

Real Horrorshow Groodies

That was one of my favorites too. It would have maybe been my favorite if not for you know...

but anyway

River Forktine Tippecanoe
Real Horrorshow Groodies

That was one of my favorites too. It would have maybe been my favorite if not for you know...

but anyway

I really enjoyed the Alter of Oblivion song. Pretty good. Now I gotta check out the rest smile

Wheezing Businesswoman

Bassist Brainchild
Real Horrorshow Groodies

but anyway

I really enjoyed the Alter of Oblivion song. Pretty good. Now I gotta check out the rest smile

They aren't doom but you definitely want to check out that Primordial song too 3nodding
Bassist Brainchild
Real Horrorshow Groodies

but anyway

They aren't doom but you definitely want to check out that Primordial song too 3nodding

I just finished it biggrin I enjoyed it. I'll add those to the list for my friends to check out too. I hate this generation of teens ._. I'm one of very few teens in my school that enjoys metal...

Wheezing Businesswoman

Bassist Brainchild
Bassist Brainchild
Real Horrorshow Groodies

but anyway

I just finished it biggrin I enjoyed it. I'll add those to the list for my friends to check out too. I hate this generation of teens ._. I'm one of very few teens in my school that enjoys metal...

Not enjoying metal doesn't have anything to do with why this generation is bad. I could go into my reasons for why I hate my generation and all recent generations but that would probably derail this thread and I highly doubt anyone cares.

Just try to keep in mind that metal isn't the pinnacle of all music smile
Bassist Brainchild
Bassist Brainchild
Real Horrorshow Groodies

but anyway

Not enjoying metal doesn't have anything to do with why this generation is bad. I could go into my reasons for why I hate my generation and all recent generations but that would probably derail this thread and I highly doubt anyone cares.

I know biggrin I have other influences coming from Blues, Jazz, and Funk. I just prefer metal because, well, I grew up with it.

I ******** love this song. Crowbar kicks amazing a**.

Wheezing Businesswoman

Bassist Brainchild
Bassist Brainchild
Bassist Brainchild

I know biggrin I have other influences coming from Blues, Jazz, and Funk. I just prefer metal because, well, I grew up with it.

Hey, nothing wrong with that. Metal is one of my primary genres too.

I don't know much about blues or funk but I have a little bit of an interest in jazz :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff