Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

Fighting to find the cure! 1 100.0% [ 362 ]
Total Votes:[ 362 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 ... 48 49 50 >

Chuckling, Ali shakes her head.
"You two.... i swear...." And letting it trail off she puts her hands on her hips in an almost parental attitude. "Alright then, let's explore. I can feign still looking for Kyo, and you two i'm sure have created excuses. We all in? " Ali looks around to each of them.

Invisible Gekko

((Well I just clocked the polls at:

Who fulfills the category for "Neatest/Cleanest/Best-Coordinated?"
36% [ 28 ]
25% [ 19 ]
38% [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 76

And well since I forgot to close it an hour ago ... Doesn't look like much changed between that time that I remember. Winner is, number three! Grats melody!

And Alinedra wins the advertising contest!))
((Ugh... I have 15 minutes before I have to go to work for... 9 hours.))
(( lol. i should have just made you keep the 100k for my vale =P ))

Invisible Gekko

((Five hours left for intensive roleplaying. I still haven't made up my mind on who or if someone will get this promotion, though the roleplaying has been great.))
(( Kinda sucked there for a little while, i was the only one in mine.... and it looks like it's that case again >.< kyo going to work and all. ))
((Yup work work work. Bye! *runs off*))

Invisible Gekko

((I have to say again, there are reasons I made NPC's. I'd RP but I'm doing paperwork right now.))
(( Yeah, i suppose. *goes to pull up list of npc's ))

The others agreed to continue their adventuring, and continued deeper into the new wing of the Vale. After passing what seemed like the millionth unmarked door, the group was suddenly started with one opening only ten feet away from them.

Of all the people that could have cought them in a place they weren't sure they were supposed to be, Jennine Claret-Sinai was the very last person they would have wanted. When they had first started working here, each of them had been warned to stay away from her, and stay on her good side (if there were such a thing) while doing so. Ali was mentally shooting herself for thinking they'd get away from this unscaythed. (sp?)

Noticing the employees, Jennine turned to them, throwing one hand on her hip. " And what do YOU think you're doing here? " She asked, in that know it all attitude that she's been known to ooze.

The group looked at each other, not willing to take the first step, but after what seemed too long, Ali stepped forward a little.
" We were attempting to get ourselves aquainted with the new wing. It wouldn't do to be sent here and get lost when it were important." Mentally sighing, thinking her idea had been a legitimate enough ruse, Alinedra stepped back into place.

Jennine frowned, and changed position. She was carrying a medium sized box and it was obviously uncomfortable to stand there and look intimidating while holding it. " I can't think why the likes of you would ever need to come to these cooridor's. Its nothing to do with your jobs. Now if you will, get back to work and keep your noses out of things it doesn't belong in." Turning on her heels, she walked off the direction the party had been traveling. Almost as an afterthought however, she turned and yelled back. " I'm sure Edwin would love to hear how you spend his time. " And with that she walked off, turning a corner out of sight.
(( Aaahh.. I wish I'd have had time to keep arpeeing when Yiiei came it TAT *glowers at exams* ))
(( lol, we're never on at the same time ))

Invisible Gekko

((I mis-counted @_@; ...))

Invisible Gekko

Uennie
((I mis-counted @_@; ...))

(( miscounted what? ))

Invisible Gekko

((How many hours were left.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff