Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

Fighting to find the cure! 1 100.0% [ 362 ]
Total Votes:[ 362 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Invisible Gekko

I'm going to have the auction start in maybe a week or so, I want to give the thread some face-time first. I need to find ways to advertise anyway, I totally appreciate you helping me pimp it haha.

Invisible Gekko

Uennie
I'm going to have the auction start in maybe a week or so, I want to give the thread some face-time first. I need to find ways to advertise anyway, I totally appreciate you helping me pimp it haha.

No problem.. Unfortunately people don't really read anything on my profile so who knows how well it will work.

Invisible Gekko

Hahaha ... XD! Yeah I don't get it either, people never seem to actually read the dang things.

Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

Thank you for visiting!
Rose.Warrior
heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    No I'm not stalking you!
    *shifty eyes*

ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mare's Pardner

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
i was too young to actually expierience anything. I was just little, a baby or a toddler.

so... my story is more of i didn't find out about my grandma's cancer until i was much older, and i only found out she lost a breast last year.

Invisible Gekko

She survived, that's wonderful! I'm so glad for you.

Invisible Gekko

Would it be appropriate to advertise the avatar contest in AT?
*clings to Natsube and Uennie*

I'm anticipating with excitement. Whoot for big words... I most likely misspelled something in this sentence, and I'm not affraid to admit it. 3nodding
OOh for RP for the employees. Is this like an event held at the research site or off the site? For RP purposes... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff