Welcome to Gaia! ::

SkaterGirl5599
could anyone help me with a boy problem in real life cause at school 10 other girls love him and he always looks at me then one of the other girls gets his attion and then he starts flirting with them i dont know if he is trying to make me jealous or he doesnt like me crying

dependent on the age

if your in high school he wont remember how popular he was, if he does, he will miss out on you. what you do is you make him jealous. yes.. if he has
10 other girls after him, make yourself stand out, make yourself way outta his league
i love free stuff

Fanatical Zealot

kiss kiss kiss
a kind of lame way of being cool question question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? question ? confused
iHeartTrigun
Better bust out them nectarines.. ninja

Amen sister. cool

Romantic Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
MuffinDork
Im a Dork Rarw!!

User Image who needs nectarines when you can get PIE??

♥ ♥ ♥

oh my god i am too =D
sup people rawr
Great tips heart :}

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
LabTech042
The real way to attract a guy/girl is just to be confident in yourself, and to not feel the need to have to have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Also be attractive. Teenagers are incredibly shallow. wink
thanks cuz we are really in love
> biggrin I'm slashing all the pretty boy's tires tommorow!! twisted
Artistic Licence says:

|| That was hilarious. xD It almost made up for this bullshit new navigation. Almost. Not really. NO.

Always a pleasure to see your art!

Questionable Mage

Tokugawa Tsugumi
Okay guys, here's what you do. Eat some bad oysters, and then, a few hours later, start some bad smalltalk with the girl. At this point, the toxic oysters would have fermented enough, and you will vomit on her clothes. If she still likes you, then she's a keeper.

Sage advice. rofl

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Untaimed Heart
iiLikeChurros
Metakeru
Uchiha_Haruhi
Ok here's a little tip about girls and guys:
GIRLS: If you are too shy like me you can start a little conversation with your crush. You'll might take some time to get too close to him but the point is that you will. Be confident and believe in yourself. And if you look at the mirror and say: "Oh gosh! I'm awful, I'm ugly i'm etc..." Don't do that. Some boys love you for what you are. Ofcourse there are boys like Liam who don't care and just kiss every beautiful girl they find.
BOYS: You can start a friendship with your crush simplly by saying "hi". Keep her close and always have a conection with her. Ask her out, not a date, just out. Then after some time while you'll be really close you can ask her out. Be confident and don't say that you'll screw up. And most importantly DON'T BE LATE at your date! Send her flowers, get to know what her faivourite stuff are: colour, pet, etc....
Boys and girls: Love isn't easy... You don't have a little wand that gives you the girl/boy you want. You don't have love potions and stuff. To make the one you love your's you have to be patient. And when you'll find the one you want AND have him/her then remember not to leave your friends behind. You'll might have your bf/gf but you also have your friends!
That's all folks! Good luck and make sure you'll survive in school! <3

good advice... heh uchiha... haruhi... isn't that cause for universal panic? xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i agree with haruhi! love ain't easy! i have personal experience with how gosh darn hard it is... ; ~;
wait...
haruhi....

uchiha???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes *runs screaming into the night while eyes asplode*

pretty good!i wish i had a love potion or something,though.i can't talk to him!my friend makes me look like a fool by him!Grrrrrrrrrrrr!Snails!

simple! don't let your friend near you when you are with him, tell your friend that you want time alone with hi, she'll understand!

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Romantic Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
XxDemonPaladinxX
kiss kiss kiss

wow whats up with that xD