Welcome to Gaia! ::

hmmm....*runs off and buys 2 fire alarms...comes back and throws one to Anni* there ya go =D
Does Kindle get a house?
*sits down on her porch and starts reading*
i hope she does
Billy_Blazes
Seems like there's a house left. May I have it?

There ya go. Welcome to the neighborhood 3nodding
And Kindle's house is reserved
okay, just checking 3nodding
Ayamechan
*pokes Anni* 'Ello.

Y'ello. I see you have joined the neighborhood! All you have to remember is... Rats is trying to kill you.

Demon Eyes kyo
hmmm....*runs off and buys 2 fire alarms...comes back and throws one to Anni* there ya go =D

Thanks, man! Now we are the MASTERS of fire! Or at least it'll go off whenever stuff is burning in the oven and smells bad.
hehehe yeah......hmmm.......*set fire on another garbage can..runs in and get a large bag of marshmallows* c'mon all....*puts on on a stick and holds over the fire*
Ano.... why is Rats trying to kill me? I'm afraid I didn't hear about this...
*strips and streaks up and down the street* xd
*Construction crew manager walks up*

S'cuse me, are there any local laws, building codes, zoning laws, or ordinaces that I should be aware of? Especially ones concerning ordinances. sweatdrop
Tanasha
*Construction crew manager walks up*

S'cuse me, are there any local laws, building codes, zoning laws, or ordinaces that I should be aware of? Especially ones concerning ordinances. sweatdrop

Nope, this is free land blaugh
*blinks* ....I'm.... just going to continue reading now. *sits down in her porch swing and buries herself in her book*
Because she's wacky like that, Ayamechan! *noogies Rats*

Yeay, marshmellow roastin'! *sits by the fire and plays the banjo*
shut up Anni! She wasn't supposed to know about that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff