Welcome to Gaia! ::

CoCo Dulces generated a random number between 1 and 2575 ... 718!

ferchitocontri
CoCo Dulces

Ah, my condolences.

I hope it wasn't all sadness though.

're fine .... thanks
just feel a little lonely the home
and the trade ... sure?

Merry Xmas!

Angel_of_Death1665 rolled 10 12-sided dice: 11, 11, 2, 3, 8, 8, 5, 9, 11, 4 Total: 72 (10-120)

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Little Miss Opinionated
Angel_of_Death1665
heart
How's it going??

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
unlucky black tiger
lol what do you mean lucky (it's like the first few days of modmas thread over there but times 10) and lol at least you have most of the modmas thread regulars here there's red and angel still here!

Yeah and I should be asleep bout now even xd ... User Image

MoonlightKo generated a random number between 1 and 2575 ... 566!

AirTheFallen's Princess

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Contest almost over, just need atleast 2 more votes!
Please vote for my avi for the REINDEER avatar contest here!
User Image
Thank you and Merry Christmas~!!!!

unlucky black tiger rolled 10 12-sided dice: 6, 11, 2, 6, 2, 9, 4, 12, 10, 12 Total: 74 (10-120)

Tricky Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Red-Zan
unlucky black tiger
lol what do you mean lucky (it's like the first few days of modmas thread over there but times 10) and lol at least you have most of the modmas thread regulars here there's red and angel still here!

lol and you where lucky yesterday morning or night for you (i was scrolling through music and u snatched it) lol

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
unlucky black tiger
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger
emotion_brofist
:3 how are you? :3
doing good although i think i might be jumping back and forth between modmas thread (that happen to go quiet) and sisky's thread (where everyone but some of us, went)
lucky. Lol I cant do much on my tele. X3 I tried to talk to people and I got ignored in her thread. :/
mm. I cant really manuver well through the forums on my tele its really hard. :c ja. Im glad there are people here. :3

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
unlucky black tiger
Red-Zan
unlucky black tiger

lol and you where lucky yesterday morning or night for you (i was scrolling through music and u snatched it) lol

It was my third or fourth time...my final and last time I could have won...since Ive snagged so many before User Image ...so bout this being luck rolleyes ...haha cool

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Teikon
Ellili
Teikon
Ellili
Teikon
Ellili
My movies done now time for cooking food ins make eggs I think

Eggs? You haven't forgotten bout me and how I like eggs right? xp
I was thinking egg sandwhich but I made mac and cheese didn't feel like doing aton of dishes

Mac an cheese sandwich. Xb grill open face grilled cheese and then fill with mac and more cheese.
Wait is it the good sauce kind or powder mix?
it was the powder. I have no money so I got them from a food bank

Gah, I never want to return to a ramen only diet. Those weren't happy days.
Job market in your end kinda lack luster?
I can't seem to find an apartment here.
no income smile so no

CoCo Dulces generated a random number between 1 and 2575 ... 1462!

XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger
emotion_brofist
:3 how are you? :3
doing good although i think i might be jumping back and forth between modmas thread (that happen to go quiet) and sisky's thread (where everyone but some of us, went)
lucky. Lol I cant do much on my tele. X3 I tried to talk to people and I got ignored in her thread. :/
mm. I cant really manuver well through the forums on my tele its really hard. :c ja. Im glad there are people here. :3

lol gaia on the go

unlucky black tiger rolled 10 12-sided dice: 10, 4, 9, 12, 9, 10, 2, 9, 10, 9 Total: 84 (10-120)

Tricky Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger

eek through the TV! you sorcerrer!

Red-Zan
[/img] ...so bout this being luck rolleyes ...haha cool
i know but still lol, i've let the chance for it pass by me at least 6 times now, cause i was distracted while i was lurking for the post (i'm always on for some reason when he/she posts it, at least i got it 1 time already)

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
unlucky black tiger
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger

eek through the TV! you sorcerrer!

Red-Zan
[/img] ...so bout this being luck rolleyes ...haha cool
i know but still lol, i've let the chance for it pass by me at least 6 times now, cause i was distracted while i was lurking for the post (i'm always on for some reason when he/she posts it, at least i got it 1 time already)

Now when Im out of the loop your chances increases...though...you arent called Unlucky without any truth to it I guess User Image

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Angel_of_Death1665
Little Miss Opinionated
Angel_of_Death1665
heart
How's it going??

Pretty good. ~

How about you?

CoCo Dulces generated a random number between 1 and 2575 ... 1360!

I feel like dancing!

Widower

Beloved Lover

39,925 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
CoCo Dulces
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
unlucky black tiger

lol gaia on the go
X3 yep.

Angel_of_Death1665 rolled 10 12-sided dice: 3, 6, 12, 4, 11, 7, 2, 6, 5, 7 Total: 63 (10-120)

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Little Miss Opinionated
Angel_of_Death1665
Little Miss Opinionated
Angel_of_Death1665
heart
How's it going??

Pretty good. ~