Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She sighs softly, her eyelids sliding open partially to reveal her silver eyes* I sacrificed my tail to save a human. The tail will never grow back and so...I'll never have 9 tails again. You see, being a 9-tail basically means your the most powerful of the kitsune kind. You can live forever as long as you weren't banished. Since I sacrificed mine, I'll never become a 9-tail again meaning my life has been shortened. I'll never be as powerful as I once was.

*She shuts her eyes once more and sniffs* Do I regret my decision? No, I know that if I had been in the same situation, he would have done the same for me. At least...I hope he would.

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*She opens her eyes slightly and looks at them both. <i>Goodness, now they know I have a heart. They'll start treating me like an oversized puppy soon enough.</i> The familiar growl returns to her voice as she speaks* Don't think me to be the soft type. *She shuts her eyes once more and pricks an ear toward Graewulf. <i>Damn him...</i> She sniffs inwardly, fighting off her own emotions. <i>Now I'm starting to cry...</i>*

*finally getting a hold of himself, graewulf lets go of Kitsune and bows.*

Thank you, lady Kitsune, for showing mercy to a mere mortal such as myself. I owe you my life. *he licks his lips, wondering how his next statement will affect his life*
You have my undying and complete loyalty. Any other oaths I have sworn are second to your wishes. I will do anything you ask of me, to the best of my abilities. I only make the stipulation that they be your wishes, and not those of any organization that you are a part of. I am your friend, your protector, if you will accept me. This I swear.

*he kneels and sets his sword at Kitsune's feet*
*Peril just stares at him in awe, wondering if she'll ever understand humans...*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf

*finally getting a hold of himself, graewulf lets go of Kitsune and bows.*

Thank you, lady Kitsune, for showing mercy to a mere mortal such as myself. I owe you my life. *he licks his lips, wondering how his next statement will affect his life*
You have my undying and complete loyalty. Any other oaths I have sworn are second to your wishes. I will do anything you ask of me, to the best of my abilities. I only make the stipulation that they be your wishes, and not those of any organization that you are a part of. I am your friend, your protector, if you will accept me. This I swear.

*he kneels and sets his sword at Kitsune's feet*
*Peril just stares at him in awe, wondering if she'll ever understand humans...*

*She opens her eyes once more and blinks in disbelief. <i>Is he serious...</i> She attempts to sit up, but fails, falling to her side again. She stares at him briefly before speaking up* I... I thank you--

*She argues with her better judgement. <i>Don't do this. Graewulf, you have no idea how much trouble will fall upon you if you align with me. It's one thing to be my friend, but what you're doing...</i> She shuts her eyes* I can't allow you to do that. My life is wreckless, my duties are dangerous... to put you through the things that may come... I would not be a good friend.

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She opens her eyes once more and blinks in disbelief. <i>Is he serious...</i> She attempts to sit up, but fails, falling to her side again. She stares at him briefly before speaking up* I... I thank you--

*She argues with her better judgement. <i>Don't do this. Graewulf, you have no idea how much trouble will fall upon you if you align with me. It's one thing to be my friend, but what you're doing...</i> She shuts her eyes* I can't allow you to do that. My life is wreckless, my duties are dangerous... to put you through the things that may come... I would not be a good friend.

*he raises his eyes towards hers.* The sacrifice you just made..how else can I repay you? My conscience will never leave me in peace if I simply walk away. I..I'm honored and truly glad that you consider me a friend, and care enough about me that you would deny my oath, but...I must repay you somehow. *glances at Shion* She speaks the truth. *his conscience wars with his survival instinct..She said to forget it, man, are you insane? Take this gift and leave...*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf

*he raises his eyes towards hers.* The sacrifice you just made..how else can I repay you? My conscience will never leave me in peace if I simply walk away. I..I'm honored and truly glad that you consider me a friend, and care enough about me that you would deny my oath, but...I must repay you somehow. *glances at Shion* She speaks the truth. *his conscience wars with his survival instinct..She said to forget it, man, are you insane? Take this gift and leave...*

*She looks at him as her eyes shift back and forth between silver and gold* You should follow your instincts. They will lead you in the right direction. Your heart will often lead you astray. *She turns away and looks off into the distance* Don't pledge your loyalty to me... because if you die protecting me...I'd have lost my tail for nothing. *She winces and falls to the ground with a heavy thud. The sound echoes through the forest and causes the wildlife to flee in various directions. She growls loudly.* Meh...

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She looks at him as her eyes shift back and forth between silver and gold* You should follow your instincts. They will lead you in the right direction. Your heart will often lead you astray. *She turns away and looks off into the distance* Don't pledge your loyalty to me... because if you die protecting me...I'd have lost my tail for nothing. *She winces and falls to the ground with a heavy thud. The sound echoes through the forest and causes the wildlife to flee in various directions. She growls loudly.* Meh...

*he frowns* Kitsune..*sigh*..I'll drop it for now, BUT! You haven't convinced me, and I am still in your debt. *he shakes his head, watching her fall to the ground* In any case, you're not well. I -will- stay with you until you've recovered enough to defend yourself. *he looks her straight in the eye*

*Peril moves besides him, looking into Kitsune's eyes and directing her thoughts solely at her* He's serious, you know. I'm not sure what he'll decide...why don't you ask for any crazy favor? like, ask him to skritch you to sleep, or something..it might not work, but the way his mind works..it just might make him understand..

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*She draws in a deep breath as Peril speaks to her. She slowly opens an eye and stares at them.* I'll never understand either of you. I almost killed you, Graewulf, but you want to protect... *She looks at Shion* I almost killed you as well, now that I think about it. I've caused nothing but trouble for you both. Why do you worry for me so? *Her mind is confused by their kindness. Most humans wouldn't have given a care about her condition, yet the two of them remained close and even pleaded to help her in some way. <i>My parents...were wrong about humans. They aren't all that bad...</i> She looks at them and tilts her head*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune
*She draws in a deep breath as Peril speaks to her. She slowly opens an eye and stares at them.* I'll never understand either of you. I almost killed you, Graewulf, but you want to protect... *She looks at Shion* I almost killed you as well, now that I think about it. I've caused nothing but trouble for you both. Why do you worry for me so? *Her mind is confused by their kindness. Most humans wouldn't have given a care about her condition, yet the two of them remained close and even pleaded to help her in some way. <i>My parents...were wrong about humans. They aren't all that bad...</i> She looks at them and tilts her head*

*he smiles very softly, feeling the confusion in her aura* I'm staying, then. *He drops into seiza facing away from her, looking out at the forest, alert. He turns his head to look at her, his eyes still serious* My offer still stands, my friend. But..*closes his eyes* I'll respect your final decision. *he turns away, and a tear forms in his eye, wondering why life has to be so complicated.*

*Peril lays by his side, joining him in guard duty.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces