Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
mcm
Wizard Random Sempai
Deadpool would be done by Fox, not by Marvel as Deadpool is a mutant and therefore lumped with the X-men.

Especially with that Wolverine shenanigans business.
I'd prefer it done by Marvel, honestly.
/pipe dreams

So far the team they've got on the idea a Fox has got my fingers crossed.

Rose Ambrai's Husband

Angelic Phantom

Wizard Random Sempai

It looks like Quicksilver and the Scarlet witch are going to be genetic/superhuman experiments in Avengers 2. Magneto likely won't be referenced at all.

Probably. I wonder what the fan reaction will be. I mean, I guess they're expecting us to be happy to see them, and the majority of people to not know or care.

What about Ant Man? I'm ecstatic! One of my favorite heroes of all time! I just hope they don't screw him up...

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wizard Random Sempai

Movies, I like all sorts.

Ghandi is likely my favorite movie, as I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT when it comes on, in spite of its length.

I also like The Princess Bride, but then again, few people don't.

I'm also a huge fan of most animated movies, especially Pixar films, except for Cars 2.

Better make sure you don't have anywhere you have to go when Ghandi comes on. xD

Never saw Cars 2. Why don't you like that one as well?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Salathielly

Better make sure you don't have anywhere you have to go when Ghandi comes on. xD

Never saw Cars 2. Why don't you like that one as well?

Cars 2 has the moral that if you don't like your loutish, foolish, ignorant friend making a fool of himself, well, he doesn't have to change, so you should just accept him as he is.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wizard Random Sempai

Cars 2 has the moral that if you don't like your loutish, foolish, ignorant friend making a fool of himself, well, he doesn't have to change, so you should just accept him as he is.

...hmm. Well, they do say that you shouldn't try to change people and ought to be accepting, but there is something to be said for helping someone improve themselves.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Dias Falc
Wizard Random Sempai

It looks like Quicksilver and the Scarlet witch are going to be genetic/superhuman experiments in Avengers 2. Magneto likely won't be referenced at all.

Probably. I wonder what the fan reaction will be. I mean, I guess they're expecting us to be happy to see them, and the majority of people to not know or care.

What about Ant Man? I'm ecstatic! One of my favorite heroes of all time! I just hope they don't screw him up...

Eh, it likely won't figure into the movie so much, so there shouldn't be much of an issue.

Ant-man is going to be interesting, especially since Avengers 2 is coming out first, meaning we get to see Ultron before we get to see Pym. I hope it's good, but it it finds up being only as good as "the Incredible Hulk" I don't think it's a problem for the franchise.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Salathielly

...hmm. Well, they do say that you shouldn't try to change people and ought to be accepting, but there is something to be said for helping someone improve themselves.

Or gaining enough wisdom to know that you were WRONG to be ignorant and to not pay attention to people.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wizard Random Sempai

Or gaining enough wisdom to know that you were WRONG to be ignorant and to not pay attention to people.

Wait...are you suggesting there ought to be actual character growth in movies instead of just returning to the status quo by the end to make sure they can have a sequel? emotion_awesome

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Salathielly

Wait...are you suggesting there ought to be actual character growth in movies instead of just returning to the status quo by the end to make sure they can have a sequel? emotion_awesome

Yeah, that could help a little.

Rose Ambrai's Husband

Angelic Phantom

Wizard Random Sempai

Eh, it likely won't figure into the movie so much, so there shouldn't be much of an issue.

Ant-man is going to be interesting, especially since Avengers 2 is coming out first, meaning we get to see Ultron before we get to see Pym. I hope it's good, but it it finds up being only as good as "the Incredible Hulk" I don't think it's a problem for the franchise.

That's my biggest fear. I really don't want to see it become Hulkesque. This is the first real chance for the world to appreciate one of my favorite heroes. I don't know, I just want it to be good. I want to say, "Did you see the Ant Man movie?", and for people to be like, "Yeah! That was awesome, and you're awesome for liking it!" I suppose that's childish, but it's okay to be childish sometimes.

As for the thread being busy, you were mentioned in a thread as being the oldest thread on Gaia. I think that has something to do with it.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Dias Falc
Wizard Random Sempai

That's my biggest fear. I really don't want to see it become Hulkesque. This is the first real chance for the world to appreciate one of my favorite heroes. I don't know, I just want it to be good. I want to say, "Did you see the Ant Man movie?", and for people to be like, "Yeah! That was awesome, and you're awesome for liking it!" I suppose that's childish, but it's okay to be childish sometimes.

As for the thread being busy, you were mentioned in a thread as being the oldest thread on Gaia. I think that has something to do with it.

You're right the has been advertized more today than it has been in awhile.

As for how Ant-man will turn out? That's tricky to say. I'm hoping it catches on like Guardians of the Galaxy did, but Guardians took a different approach by making a flat out comedy with superhero like action.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wizard Random Sempai
Salathielly

I sometimes like TV series better than movies (and book series longer than stand-alones) because there is more time for in depth character development...but sometimes they never develop the characters because they want to keep making the same old jokes. >.>;;

Do you watch any anime?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Salathielly
Wizard Random Sempai
Salathielly

I sometimes like TV series better than movies (and book series longer than stand-alones) because there is more time for in depth character development...but sometimes they never develop the characters because they want to keep making the same old jokes. >.>;;

Do you watch any anime?

I likely wouldn't be here if I didn't watch anime, though I've not been keeping up with new series as much lately.

Citizen

what vitamin helps a plant to make more strong at its base?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Wizard Random Sempai

I likely wouldn't be here if I didn't watch anime, though I've not been keeping up with new series as much lately.

I'm pretty bad about that myself unless a friend encourages me to watch. I'd not noticed that the second season of Yowamushi Pedal had started until a friend just PM'd me to talk about watching it...and I hadn't watched it. >.>;; Still need to finish a couple other series she recommended as well.

What's the last series you watched? What's the last series you really liked?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff