Welcome to Gaia! ::

kippy_sneeze
I joined a guild a while back with the intention of branching out... and they've had several events that I just haven't participated in because I feel like an outsider and it's weird. >___>
So. Probably, yeah.

That's just background Canadianness.

Tipsy Inquisitor

mcm
kippy_sneeze
I joined a guild a while back with the intention of branching out... and they've had several events that I just haven't participated in because I feel like an outsider and it's weird. >___>
So. Probably, yeah.

That's just background Canadianness.
It's true, but you didn't have to say it. gonk

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
mcm
PegasusHime
mcm
PegasusHime
mcm
Fun fact: Kippy hasn't posted outside of the Wizard thread for almost three months.
Work hard, Padawan.

Eh?
I haven't posted outside of this thread since Easter or whichever the last event that made you post to progress was. I am the master and Kippy is the Padawan! Also, I have no life.

Am I the only one who branches out? >__<
Nope! 4laugh
rosaleendhu
Nope! 4laugh

Does Yarngeek count...?

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
mcm
rosaleendhu
Nope! 4laugh

Does Yarngeek count...?
I post in my charity thread all the time, and bump fishing threads. Plus there's event forum stuff. And that's all from my main account.

8,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
rosaleendhu
Downtown Disney Build-a-Bear has a pirate bear. I want it so bad. Why am I seeing it when I have no moneys? gonk
I'm a red level build a bear member so I get a free outfit, but I should probably buy the other pony outfits to complete my collection... Fluttershy comes out labor day weekend!

8,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PegasusHime
kippy_sneeze
rosaleendhu
Downtown Disney Build-a-Bear has a pirate bear. I want it so bad. Why am I seeing it when I have no moneys? gonk
They kneeewwww.
Is it online? I wanna see!
The Pirate Bear was a bit elusive. I hope that link works since the site is showing me a little U.S. flag in the top corner.
oh no he's adorable.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
I'm a red level build a bear member so I get a free outfit, but I should probably buy the other pony outfits to complete my collection... Fluttershy comes out labor day weekend!
What outfits are you missing? I thought you got everything when we were there?

8,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
rosaleendhu
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
I snatched up pinkies outfit in case it disappeared but none of the other outfits.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
I snatched up pinkies outfit in case it disappeared but none of the other outfits.
Ah! Time to go shopping then! 4laugh

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
It's been over 11 months since someone posted to the Wiz Guild. Umm... do we still care about it?
rosaleendhu
It's been over 11 months since someone posted to the Wiz Guild. Umm... do we still care about it?

In a roundabout sort of way. I feel like we mostly keep in touch through Facebook these days when we're not on thread.

8,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
rosaleendhu
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
Ah! Time to go shopping then! 4laugh
probs gonna wait till Fluttershy is released then either order itall at once or I might be in austin so I can just buy them there.

Dedcadent Waffles

Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
On my birthday?! It's like a sign because she's the only one I was considering getting. rofl

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
PegasusHime
Rei Davidson
rosaleendhu
On my birthday?! It's like a sign because she's the only one I was considering getting. rofl
If you actually want to go on your birthday, let me know. If you don't have the day off, I can meet you there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff