Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Anyone have any plans for Mardi Gras? I was stupid and moved to Texas, so I'll be working since no one here cares. emo It sucks because Mardi Gras is my favorite holiday. :<

Also, I tried to make a king cake this weekend.

Tried.

>_>

My mom is supposedly overnighting me one for tomorrow. We'll see if she forgot again. >.<;

Anyway, Happy Mardi Gras!

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Late, but Happy Mardi Gras. I had no one to celebrate with here.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
I didn't either. sad I celebrated with the internet. >_>

Obsessive Kitten

Don't feel bad, I live an hour's drive from New Orleans and I still missed every single parade. Joy of scheduled surgery and long recovery times. Did get to have a king cake but that's only because I went down in early January and picked one up on the way home.

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Bleeding Art
Don't feel bad, I live an hour's drive from New Orleans and I still missed every single parade. Joy of scheduled surgery and long recovery times. Did get to have a king cake but that's only because I went down in early January and picked one up on the way home.

I tried to make one, but I had no idea it was going to expand anywhere near as much as it did...it more than doubled in size, and to get the inside cooked, I had to overcook the outside. I also didn't put near enough cinnamon, so eh. Maybe next time will be better (or maybe next time I'll not be dumb and just order one). My mom did end up forgetting again to send one. :<

That sucks that you didn't get to go. I hope your surgery went well. 3nodding I actually grew up about an hour from New Orleans as well (in Ascension Parish). I moved to Texas after college though because programming jobs here are way better than in Baton Rouge.

Fashionable Member

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
that is awesome

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Aye, missed out on all the parades myself - miss the city to say, lived out in Kenner and the French Quarter for almost 10 years.

Was only able to catch a few parades sdaly before shooting back to California. xC
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now give me my BEADS

Liberal Raider

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I hit Galveston and hung out with friends. And got drunk off my a**.
Happy Mardi Gras

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Didn't notice this but I went to a parade but it was pretty boring considering I didn't go with my friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff