This poll closed on November 5, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About
Nanatsu no Taizai is a manga written and illustrated by Nakaba Suzuki. It began serialization in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine in October 2012 and is currently ongoing. It's viewable online on Crunchyroll. The anime was announced in April 2014.

Synopsis
The Seven Deadly Sins, a group of legendary knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Liones, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although rumors about them being alive continue to persist. Ten years later, the Holy Knights stage a coup d'état and capture the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth Liones, the third princess, sets out on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins, and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.

Volume Covers
Vol 1-7
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vol 8-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Volume Spines

Magical Lunatic

Why is Gowther the hottest girl in the series?

User Image
He's just so beautiful.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
anime announced

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Why is Gowther the hottest girl in the series?

User Image

He's just so beautiful.
i know. his lips look so soft and those eyes are so moe

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ch73.5 is available on crunchyroll and i just read ch74 on mangapanda

Pesky Neko

19,615 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Carl 200
Fun manga to read. The character designs remind me of bits from Hunter x Hunter, DBZ, and Bleach, Final Fantasy 9 and some others. This proves I've seen too much lol.

Meliodas looks like a cross between Gon and Zidane. Powerwise, reminds me of Koinzell from Ubell Blatt.
Ban looks like a cross between Hisoka of HxH, Alucard from Hellsing and Greed from FMA.
Geera looks like Illumi of HxH. (Then again she's is a typical fox face.)
Sloth looks like Killua of HxH, Horohoro of Shaman King and some other snippets from here and there.
Gowther reminds me of Uryu Ishida from Bleach.
Dianne reminds me of Biscuit from HxH. (Both have pony tails, dislike being big and both have hammers.)
Demon designs look a bit like FMA creatures.

Magical Lunatic

I finally found time to get all caught up. Better late than never. Ugh, distracted by real life.

What a great set of chapters to just read back to back.

I guess I should have known that Helbram was a fairy due to his shapeshifting powers. I just assumed at first that it was for comic effect, but it makes sense in hindsight.

What I love about this series is that the fights aren't as dragged out as Bleach or Naruto. The flow and the pacing is consistent and keeps you interested like One Piece. Most series have become too saturated with exposition to the point where it becomes tedious. Its not like every other Shonen series out there which is a bit of a relief and a nice break from series that have individual fights that are five chapters long. You don't have to ask yourself before jumping into the latest chapter, "Are ____ and ____ still fighting?" or "Is it over yet?" We don't need to be spoonfed answers to our questions, but its nice to get bits and pieces to tease us of the truth.

I might actually break tradition for once and watch the anime when it comes out. I've grown to just stick to the source material. Its going to be interesting seeing these fights in action.

What a wonderful shot.
User Image

Understandably minimalist due to labor and costs but still just set perfectly. Cue the violins or the orchestra as the fight between King and Helbram draws to a close. (Though of course I doubt the anime would even be able to reach this point of the manga, but its nice to imagine.)

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nelo777Neko
Fun manga to read. The character designs remind me of bits from Hunter x Hunter, DBZ, and Bleach, Final Fantasy 9 and some others. This proves I've seen too much lol.

Meliodas looks like a cross between Gon and Zidane. Powerwise, reminds me of Koinzell from Ubell Blatt.
Ban looks like a cross between Hisoka of HxH, Alucard from Hellsing and Greed from FMA.
Geera looks like Illumi of HxH. (Then again she's is a typical fox face.)
Sloth looks like Killua of HxH, Horohoro of Shaman King and some other snippets from here and there.
Gowther reminds me of Uryu Ishida from Bleach.
Dianne reminds me of Biscuit from HxH. (Both have pony tails, dislike being big and both have hammers.)
Demon designs look a bit like FMA creatures.
some people say that it looks classic. though i wouldnt say it resembles all of those other shonen mangas emotion_eyebrow
what did you think of the crossover with fairy tail?

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
I finally found time to get all caught up. Better late than never. Ugh, distracted by real life.

What a great set of chapters to just read back to back.

I guess I should have known that Helbram was a fairy due to his shapeshifting powers. I just assumed at first that it was for comic effect, but it makes sense in hindsight.

I might actually break tradition for once and watch the anime when it comes out. I've grown to just stick to the source material. Its going to be interesting seeing these fights in action.

What a wonderful shot.
User Image

Understandably minimalist due to labor and costs but still just set perfectly. Cue the violins or the orchestra as the fight between King and Helbram draws to a close. (Though of course I doubt the anime would even be able to reach this point of the manga, but its nice to imagine.)
better to be distracted by real life than the other way around XD
I didnt think Helbram was a fairy either. I mean, up to that we point we have only met two fairies!
I feel the same way about the anime. I vow to watch episode one at least! If it looks nice and they stay with the plot, I'll try to stick to it. For Naruto, I only watched the anime for when naruto chased after sasuke the first time sweatdrop

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
What I love about this series is that the fights aren't as dragged out as Bleach or Naruto. The flow and the pacing is consistent and keeps you interested like One Piece. Most series have become too saturated with exposition to the point where it becomes tedious. Its not like every other Shonen series out there which is a bit of a relief and a nice break from series that have individual fights that are five chapters long. You don't have to ask yourself before jumping into the latest chapter, "Are ____ and ____ still fighting?" or "Is it over yet?" We don't need to be spoonfed answers to our questions, but its nice to get bits and pieces to tease us of the truth.
That was well said and I totally agree~ Very few shonen manga have such good pacing that I wouldnt mind going back to reread it. I like it when you can go through any of the chapters and know what arc you are on or when it features a certain character
Reborn was really frustrating to sit through- the fights were long and their powers didnt make any sense and it was dragged on in terms of fighting and the plot. when it ended/got cancelled, i was pissed and relieved at the same time

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
New chapter uploaded today...oh man, they are gonna showdown

Magical Lunatic

GoldSundara
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
That was well said and I totally agree~ Very few shonen manga have such good pacing that I wouldnt mind going back to reread it. I like it when you can go through any of the chapters and know what arc you are on or when it features a certain character
Reborn was really frustrating to sit through- the fights were long and their powers didnt make any sense and it was dragged on in terms of fighting and the plot. when it ended/got cancelled, i was pissed and relieved at the same time

I dropped Reborn during the Future Arc. I just lost interest. I enjoyed everything before then though. It was just wow. It takes a lot for me to just really lose interest like that. I've put series on hold but never really dropped them. lol

GoldSundara

You're an angel, you know that?

And this fight definitely does look promising. I'm sure Hendricksen has more demon powers than everyone else.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
GoldSundara
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

I dropped Reborn during the Future Arc. I just lost interest. I enjoyed everything before then though. It was just wow. It takes a lot for me to just really lose interest like that. I've put series on hold but never really dropped them. lol

GoldSundara

And this fight definitely does look promising. I'm sure Hendricksen has more demon powers than everyone else.
redface It's not like i'm happy or anything! User Image

anyway, I wouldnt be surprised if hendricksen drank some sorta demon blood elixer. he is the ringleader after all, and stronger than the other great holy knights

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Was anyone else going "WTF?!" when the saw this picture at the end of chpt28. Despite the somewhat recycled personality of the main protagonist and what not, I do say that this was a very nice twist in the mystery of who Melodias really is.

User Image

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
GoldSundara
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
GoldSundara
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

GoldSundara

redface It's not like i'm happy or anything! User Image

anyway, I wouldnt be surprised if hendricksen drank some sorta demon blood elixer. he is the ringleader after all, and stronger than the other great holy knights

What IF......that was Ban's father?! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!

Heh, I dont even know why I said that, they just look so similar in the manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff