• Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Deliciously Lovely
0I Miyuki I0
Deliciously Lovely
0I Miyuki I0
Deliciously Lovely
I already started on it. emotion_awesome

XD awesome! feel free to post here about your reactions to the chapters!
I finished it. ;-;
The cata were adorable and it made me fully realize more stuff that has been happening around me. :>
so fast! yeah, i felt that way after reading it too.
btw wasn't Dong Hui(was that the main guy's name?) really sparkly? --I really liked the character design for him and the Nuna. I was happy with the ending
i read it on my phone so I kept taking poctures for ref. so pretty. >_>
yeah! i saved a lot of pictures from there too!
i should reread it..its been a while. lol you're making me want to start over.

did you read the newest updates of the friendly winter?
0I Miyuki I0
Not yet. I'm leaving it until a few more chapters come out.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Deliciously Lovely
0I Miyuki I0
Not yet. I'm leaving it until a few more chapters come out.

okay >w<

Friendly Citizen

Yes I am reading The Friendly Winter and it is really awesome <3

the story is very interesting and touching at the same time. I am very excited to read the upcoming updates *^*

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miyo-chan02

the story is very interesting and touching at the same time. I am very excited to read the upcoming updates *^*

me too. I hope it will continue to be happyish.
I'm worried it could have a sad ending..what do you think the ending will be like?

Friendly Citizen

0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

I'm worried it could have a sad ending..what do you think the ending will be like?

I really wouldn't wanna think like that. and tragedy is not in the genres if am not mistaken?? O:

personally, I think it'd have a happy ending (I hope am right xD)
I just think it'd be too sad since with these few chapters, I am in love with the characters smile

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

I really wouldn't wanna think like that. and tragedy is not in the genres if am not mistaken?? O:

I just think it'd be too sad since with these few chapters, I am in love with the characters smile

Oh i don't remember the genres so if its not, then thats good news!
I really like the characters too! The don't match physically/mentally but i still kind of hope they fall in love because they're really sweet together. I don't know if that will really happen though..

I'd also love for Ming Seong to be able to grow a little bit mentally by the end because its sad but I guess that won't happen and it would probably make him a totally different person anyway

Friendly Citizen

0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

I really like the characters too! The don't match physically/mentally but i still kind of hope they fall in love because they're really sweet together. I don't know if that will really happen though..

I'd also love for Ming Seong to be able to grow a little bit mentally by the end because its sad but I guess that won't happen and it would probably make him a totally different person anyway

yes.. well something deep inside me totally roots for them. it's just.. they kinda fill out the gap in each other's personality smile they fit as in totally!!

well I do like it. but yes you're right. he will be a different person. well I think it's still possible. but mature in a certain aspect only I guess. not as whole

Fashionable Darling

i haven't read a lot of them, but i have read up to current on "fairytale for the demon lord" and it's really beautifully done. heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

yes.. well something deep inside me totally roots for them. it's just.. they kinda fill out the gap in each other's personality smile they fit as in totally!!

well I do like it. but yes you're right. he will be a different person. well I think it's still possible. but mature in a certain aspect only I guess. not as whole

lol the latest chapter coincidentally addressed both things we were just talking about! Irony..It didn't conclude anything but it was so cute

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
gummie_sourball
i haven't read a lot of them, but i have read up to current on "fairytale for the demon lord" and it's really beautifully done. heart
Oh, I haven't tried that one yet!

Friendly Citizen

0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

lol the latest chapter coincidentally addressed both things we were just talking about! Irony..It didn't conclude anything but it was so cute

yes *^* and I am once again pumped up to read the next chapters. I am glad that this gets updated frequently biggrin D

and about what we were talking about, a thought came to me that maybe Min Seong will mature but it'll take a little more time. that's a weird thought though xD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

yes *^* and I am once again pumped up to read the next chapters. I am glad that this gets updated frequently biggrin D

and about what we were talking about, a thought came to me that maybe Min Seong will mature but it'll take a little more time. that's a weird thought though xD

I'm also glad its updated a lot but i still wish it was more XD lol

Yeah, he might a little bit! That would be cute. I don't know how the disorder works in real life.

Friendly Citizen

0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

Yeah, he might a little bit! That would be cute. I don't know how the disorder works in real life.

oh same here <3 well it updates pretty fast so I am happy biggrin D

well a part of me thinks like "Nuna" xD a part of me doesn't want him to grow and mature (too much I mean) cuz his innocence definitely makes him cute and all. like what they say that people who think less have less problems. something like that lol <3 maybe it's just he can cheer her up in her own way

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02
0I Miyuki I0
Miyo-chan02

oh same here <3 well it updates pretty fast so I am happy biggrin D

well a part of me thinks like "Nuna" xD a part of me doesn't want him to grow and mature (too much I mean) cuz his innocence definitely makes him cute and all. like what they say that people who think less have less problems. something like that lol <3 maybe it's just he can cheer her up in her own way

I agree. I think his adorableness is what makes me enjoy the manga the most actually. He's too sweet.
I'm glad there was another chapter waiting for me today. I just read it now. I want another. Its interesting seeing her talk to her mother's new daughter. I wonder if she'll tell her the truth soon..I want to see that happen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff