Sho 0.094972067039106 9.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
That really was a funny part, the president can make the weirdest faces. But really liked it when Ren was doing his test, the expressions he made were dreamy. He really is sexy!
i haven't got to read that part yet cause my friend is the one who buys the manga i read that's not at the library. i don't get to go to a book store offten...but i love the president's outfits!!! he comes up with some of the wackiest things i've have ever seen!!!

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
He does have an interesting fashion sense, like when he dressed up looking like he was going to a masquerade. I want to know if anyone else has noticed that Ren and the President look a lot alike. Because they seem to have the same face structure and coloring, they looked related to me.
you have made a great discover!! but i doudt that they're related, cause didn't ren's family die, unless he's is uncle or cuz who was removed many times(yet i can see that happening...)
You guys all have great opinions but i haven't been reading them much lately. i read a lot so i've been busy with the other books. it's just taking so long for the library to get these books in. whenever i go to the bookstore that is the 2nd book i look for. my heart stopped for a second when i saw the latest volume come out but i only had $20 to spend and i needed two other bookd.

I love the KyokoXRen thing. Although they are both pretty ftupid to not realize that they really do like each other.
Kyoko is to obliveous(sp) to figure out that the person ren is talking about is her!! and Ren's not about to go and tell her either!! me and my friend have said this many times we just want to go in there a slap some sense into Ren!! i mean at least Ren knows that he has feelings for Kyoko, when Kyoko is to dense to figure out that she has feelings for Ren. and Sho is so stupid!!! cause you know how he says that Kyoko still 'belongs' to him, which is a sign that he has feelings for her. i love complicated love triangles like that!!! xd

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I don't think it all has to do with Kyoko being dense, she was seriously hurt by Sho and has vowed never to love again. Plus she isn't used to guys likeing her, so she doesn't know if they do or not. So with Kyoko you just have to give her sometime, like in the lastest book when she saw Ren giving his heavenly smile during his test she realize that he didn't give that smile when he was angry and she realized that he didn't hate her like she thought. She I believe is slowly starting to open up to Ren and will sometime in the near future figure out he likes her.

And I don't remember Ren ever saying that his parents were dead. In the TV show they're doing his characters parents died, is that what you are talking about?
omg love skip beat!!!!!! heart if yall are looking for a place to read more of them (aka the rose thing that was mentioned earlier and stuff) u can read to like volume 19 on onemanga.com...

i just like how kyoko acts a little too inocent for her age... ya know so clueless... but you do have to see how she was treated. she didnt have any friends because of sho and she was kinda always alone.

also how Kyoko is so oblivious to ren liking her and how mr. y is always trying to hook them up is hullarious... especually when he has no idea what is going on with ren and kyoko if they were alone and talking...

and ren's parents arent dead... he just doesnt talk to them anymore... ull see later on...
<3 going to be an anime in october!
biggrin
awsome an anime!!! but i was sure ren's parents were dead...cause doesn't he want revenge on someone?
no that was for the drama... he was just thinking like that to put his mind in the game...

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Though towards the end of volume 13 the president says a name of a man/woman who I believe may be the cause for why Ren acts the way he does in puplic. Plus you as so see flash backs to Ren's past that show a man and Ren doesn't look to happy at what he is saying.
I've only read the first two books. Bu ti love it
lady_snowflower
Though towards the end of volume 13 the president says a name of a man/woman who I believe may be the cause for why Ren acts the way he does in puplic. Plus you as so see flash backs to Ren's past that show a man and Ren doesn't look to happy at what he is saying.

u mean when Ren was in the limo with the President and he says "to acheive a Katsuki with a greater impact than Hotsu Shuuhei's" and then Ren's face went into like a glare? Reading that for a second time I think he is saying that he will definitally surpass the origional Katsuki but I think he also doesnt want to bring out his past and is being stubborn... but then again like 2 pages later the name is in quotes so it might be a stage name for someone... thats the only confusing part of that and it really isnt meantioned again...

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I'm sorry I got that all confused. They are talking about the show and not about Ren's past in the limo. But what I was saying is that something really happened in Ren's past to make him surpress his real self. In volume 11 act 46 it shows a flash back to when Ren was younger and you saw an older man giving him the you're out sign, which leads me to believe that he was fired once and that possibly something else in his life has lead to him being the way he is now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff