Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which relationship possibility is your favorite?

Natsu & Lucy 0.31063829787234 31.1% [ 73 ]
Gajeel & Levy 0.19574468085106 19.6% [ 46 ]
Gray & Juvia 0.22127659574468 22.1% [ 52 ]
Jellal & Erza 0.17446808510638 17.4% [ 41 ]
Elfman & Evergreen 0.034042553191489 3.4% [ 8 ]
Happy & Charle 0.025531914893617 2.6% [ 6 ]
Freed & Mirajane 0.038297872340426 3.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 >

Manly Lunatic

Comedic death for a comedic villain.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I'm confused now. Does Lucy releasing her contracts mean she can't summon Taurus and Aries anymore, or is that just how she sends them back normally?

Heroic Fairy

La Dame Lut
I'm confused now. Does Lucy releasing her contracts mean she can't summon Taurus and Aries anymore, or is that just how she sends them back normally?

It might just be a miss translation. I read it on a different sight, and there the translator had her say "Gate Close" (or something like that) instead.

Besides, even if she did release them from their contracts, Taurus and Aries really like Lucy. So I can see them making another contract with her off panel.

User Image

Shy Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm almost caught up manga wise just need to catch up on the anime. XD

Manly Lunatic

Mangastream did a s**t translation this time...

Spoopy Gekko

Qyp

I've noticed this the last two weeks actually.
They've had someone messing up on both translations and on proofreading. Some speech bubbles ( though usually tiny ones ) have just been left blank. Also, I've noticed this more than anything, the grammar structures and spelling have been horrendous.

Like the last two weeks I've actually in some cases have had to take words in certain bubbles and form a proper sentence with them myself to make sense of them because otherwise, it's just like "uuuuh wut?" from mispelled words and/or grammar. I remember in one case last week during the Wendy fight I think it was or the special issue with it that one of the bubbles at the beginning said something along the lines of, "I'm am an can..." at the beginning. I think they ended up fixing it but gosh. emotion_facepalm
Some weeks I just sit there reading translations shaking my head.

But, I have a feeling now that the anime is up again I'll be seeing this problem with the subtitles in that too. -__-; If proofreaders slowed down on this stuff a bit more, it really wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, uh, in this chapter can I just ask HOW in the WORLD Lucy's top was staying on? It was completely shredded! :c
But I'm pretty excited about seeing E.N.D.

Manly Lunatic

BucketHead1693
Qyp

I've noticed this the last two weeks actually.
They've had someone messing up on both translations and on proofreading. Some speech bubbles ( though usually tiny ones ) have just been left blank. Also, I've noticed this more than anything, the grammar structures and spelling have been horrendous.

Like the last two weeks I've actually in some cases have had to take words in certain bubbles and form a proper sentence with them myself to make sense of them because otherwise, it's just like "uuuuh wut?" from mispelled words and/or grammar. I remember in one case last week during the Wendy fight I think it was or the special issue with it that one of the bubbles at the beginning said something along the lines of, "I'm am an can..." at the beginning. I think they ended up fixing it but gosh. emotion_facepalm
Some weeks I just sit there reading translations shaking my head.

But, I have a feeling now that the anime is up again I'll be seeing this problem with the subtitles in that too. -__-; If proofreaders slowed down on this stuff a bit more, it really wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, uh, in this chapter can I just ask HOW in the WORLD Lucy's top was staying on? It was completely shredded! :c
But I'm pretty excited about seeing E.N.D.

Because Lucy has magic boobs. Probably why she is naked a lot.

Heroic Fairy

Is Fairy Tail on break this week, Or is the chapter not out yet?

It's 7:45am where I am, and usually the updates are up by now.

User Image

Manly Lunatic

No idea... maybe just late.

Generous Flatterer

Heroic Fairy

Found out that Hiro Mashima is taking a break this week. Oh well. Looking forward to next week then!

User Image
Ready for chapter 383 to be released xd

Spoopy Gekko

Celty Dragneel
Found out that Hiro Mashima is taking a break this week. Oh well. Looking forward to next week then!

User Image

Most major series took a break this past week due to it being golden week in Japan. Everything should be back to normal with updates this week. c:

Manly Lunatic

BucketHead1693
Celty Dragneel

User Image

Most major series took a break this past week due to it being golden week in Japan. Everything should be back to normal with updates this week. c:

Ah... that is what it is... I thought so, but couldn't be bothered looking up what it was...

Spoopy Gekko

Qyp

Ah... that is what it is... I thought so, but couldn't be bothered looking up what it was...

Yeah, after I saw that, I was pretty surprised to see we had gotten the late chapter last weekend on Monday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff