Amatsuki 1-8 + Artbook
Inuyasha 1

::loverape::

Floppy Kitten

yay manga collections.
crappy, outdated picture until i get home. ;_;
it was all i could find and i found it on my facebook. o____o;;

User Image
So tiny! Can't see it..... All I'm positive on is Fruits Basket and Cardcaptor Sakura...

Floppy Kitten

thems why i said i'll upload better pics when i get back home. XD
i'm a completely different state right now.
and furuba, yes, but i don't have ccs. (although i've been eying those lonely 3 volumes in the kids section at work for the past few months.)

Shadowy Phantom

User Image
I knew this would happen. DGM17 just came out, but I've already ordered xD

Devoted Bibliophile

Kyousouka
User Image
I knew this would happen. DGM17 just came out, but I've already ordered xD

I hate when stuff like that happens! D= It's happened to me before, too.
Actually, I wanted to get the first volume of the Code Geass manga when I placed my Christmas order, but it was backordered.
I kind of expected/still expect it to come back in now that I'm done shopping..

Shadowy Phantom

User Image
It's happened several times ;_; Fortunately, I don't care much for DGM. What's worse is that Hellsing 10 should be coming out this month, but my next order will be mid-Jan at the earliest, March at the latest ._.

Floppy Kitten

(you can give me your dgm if you don't want it.)

=DD

... XD

Shadowy Phantom

User Image
Lawls, I want it, I'm just not upset that I won't get it till later D: Sorreh.
Oh yeah, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, so I will not be home as much as I said I would be D:

Snarky Strategist

23,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I won't make an official update on this page until after Christmas since I know I'm going to be getting at least a couple of manga. That's when I'll take new pictures of everything. It'll be fun since everything is in a different room now!

When looking at the different manga collections you all have I can't help but think, 'Man I wish I could organize that!'. Yeah, I know I'm weird. >_<

Kyousouka: I want to thank you SOOOO much for posting what your friend has. You see, I have FAKE 1-6 and eventually will get 7. However I had no idea there was a second season of FAKE. Since you posted that I now know and so have something to look forward to after the 7th manga. ^-^

Floppy Kitten

that's okay, we're going to be making foods and acting crafty and dyeing my hair (not all together)

i only have the first 3 of dgm in english and i haven't watched the anime, sooo. i'm slow. XD

Shadowy Phantom

User Image
KittyWoman12: The FAKE sequel isn't licenced, so unless you can read Japanese, you might not have all that much to look forward to D:

Leenie: I haven't seen the anime either, but I doubt you're missing much. Read more DGM! Then I can rant at you about how disappointed I am with certain aspects of it xD

Floppy Kitten

@KittyWoman12 - i totally understand the feeling of wanting to organize bookshelves. n_n
and, actually, vol 4 of the second season wasn't in stock so i didn't get 5 either. :[
but i will get them next time! when i don't have a time limit. @_@;;;
as kyousouka said, true, the second season isn't licensed yet, so i have no clue how i'm going to read it. 8DDD
(although i am trying to learn japanese so it'll help a little with immersion without going to the country.)

@lana - dani watched it and said they caught up with the manga and then just left it off, soooo. D:
and i do need to catch up on the manga. :[

Shadowy Phantom

User Image
I want to reorganize my collection ._.; I should think of a new way to sort things.

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
I got Shonen Jump Jan. 2009

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items