Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Bibliophile

i shoudl really get around to updating my pic... but i'm just SOOOOOO lazy gonk

oh and let me add, MingSao, i wish i knew u in real life because we have the same taste in manga, but u have like 5 times more then me, but a lot of the manga i own u do too ^_^ i must hunt u down and be-friend you xd
Just took pic last night!
User Image
User Image
AcidTracks
MingSoa, I'll have the update soon on my manga collection. No later than today.. xp Stupid Cam better work D':<

Scratch that, i have to order them now. That will be about like 4/5 days from today. Which is grand! stare Update will come soon, though. ninja

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
mangaNUTs

oh and let me add, MingSao, i wish i knew u in real life because we have the same taste in manga, but u have like 5 times more then me, but a lot of the manga i own u do too ^_^ i must hunt u down and be-friend you xd

lol. I live in Arizona. So if you're a con-goer, you'll just have to find your way to AniZona 2 and hunt me down. whee I'll be there. And I'll definitely be at the Gaia meet-up.

And I'll have even MORE manga by then!!!

And hopefully a bigger apartment to put 'em in. lol.
MingSao
mangaNUTs

lol. I live in Arizona. So if you're a con-goer, you'll just have to find your way to AniZona 2 and hunt me down. whee I'll be there. And I'll definitely be at the Gaia meet-up.

no luck, i live in quebec, canada xd

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
mangaNUTs
no luck, i live in quebec, canada xd

Poo. cry

I want to meet all of my MCPT regulars!!! All of you come to AniZona 2!!! April 14-16, 2006 in Phoenix, AZ!!!

Sooooooo... MG, Ken-chan, AcidTracks, mangaNUTs, Magica, [L.o.v.e.P.i.g.], Lucia, Jack... and EVERYBODY ELSE that I've for some reason or another forgotten... SAVE your money and come to meeeeeeee! whee
MingSao

Poo. cry

I want to meet all of my MCPT regulars!!! All of you come to AniZona 2!!! April 14-16, 2006 in Phoenix, AZ!!!

Sooooooo... MG, Ken-chan, AcidTracks, mangaNUTs, Magica, [L.o.v.e.P.i.g.], Lucia, Jack... and EVERYBODY ELSE that I've for some reason or another forgotten... SAVE your money and come to meeeeeeee! whee

O_o;;

i would if i could. but i can't so... boo. mad
but but! there's an animecon here in singapore on july 10th. weeheehee.
i bet it's going to suck, and i'd waste my money on it. >.>
MingSao
mangaNUTs

i'm not even a regular in this thread xd i only drop in every so often and say how lazy i am for not updating my pic LOL rofl

oh and to the person who posted the pic a few posts up, how do u have fruits basket 10? it comes out in july mad (i only have up to 5 but i'm curious lol)
mangaNUTs

oh and to the person who posted the pic a few posts up, how do u have fruits basket 10? it comes out in july mad (i only have up to 5 but i'm curious lol)

I went to the mall Friday (June 24) and it was just there.. ^ ^ *was quite happy*

Devoted Bibliophile

I wish I could come to Arizona to visit. ;_; No money though, I only have enough to go to Otakon which is only an hour away from me. >_>
Kyonkichikun
mangaNUTs

I went to the mall Friday (June 24) and it was just there.. ^ ^ *was quite happy*

omg lucky eek but i'm guessing thats illegal on the store's part hehehe

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm afraid that I'd faint if I saw a collection as big as yours in person. It's a bigger selection than any of my current bookstores. Can't say I wouldn't like to meet the mighty manga master, though. whee But if I saved up money for a trip, then there'd be no more manga money. And a very sad girl. sad

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Awww. I understand. AniZona is the only US con I've been to, and it's only because I live uber close to it. sweatdrop

Well... keep it in mind when you guys win the lottery or have a relative die and leave you money... or something. whee

And no fainting!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces