Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
User Image

*Pokes top shelf* Damn that's gonna break soon. Look at it bend, I have the same problem with mine so I bought another bookcase.
Sephiroths samurai girl

*Pokes top shelf* Damn that's gonna break soon. Look at it bend, I have the same problem with mine so I bought another bookcase.

Myeh.
I'm kind of waiting for it to break. It'll cost a major spectacle (in my room at least), and I'll get to get a new case. 8D

Sparkly Sweetheart

my father made my book shelfs
munchkin91493

Nice.
Wish my father makes my shelves, but that's highly impossible in an apartment.

And... my signature looks an odd shade of brown on an Imac, which highly reminds me of excrement. o_o [/unrelated]
Calica
I still have actual anime I want to get, too. Like FMA 7, finish Saiyuki... and now I've fallen in love with Kaleido Star so I gotta get that thinpack...

I'm wanting to get the Full Metal Panic! Thinpak, as well as the Gundam Wing DVD Set that comes out end of March! mad
Also wishing they'd release sets of Gankutsuou, Saiyuki, FMA, Samurai Champloo, and Kaleido Star: New Wings... cry

*refuses to buy individual dvds*
hell i just got
Loveless 1
and RK 23
and i got A.S comeing in about a week
106 manga and running out of room on my own shevles! crying
microwaveably good
munchkin91493

Nice.
Wish my father makes my shelves, but that's highly impossible in an apartment.

And... my signature looks an odd shade of brown on an Imac, which highly reminds me of excrement. o_o [/unrelated]
I really need a bookshelf! gonk But my room is crowded because I share with my sister >.>
Kyonkichikun
Calica
I still have actual anime I want to get, too. Like FMA 7, finish Saiyuki... and now I've fallen in love with Kaleido Star so I gotta get that thinpack...

I'm wanting to get the Full Metal Panic! Thinpak, as well as the Gundam Wing DVD Set that comes out end of March! mad
Also wishing they'd release sets of Gankutsuou, Saiyuki, FMA, Samurai Champloo, and Kaleido Star: New Wings... cry

With Saiyuki, they've been rereleasing them with two DVDs in one, so I don't know when box sets/thinpaks of those will come out, or if ever. FMA will come soon, FUNI always puts there DVDs in box sets. And I'm assuming the Samurai Champloo one isn't long in coming, either. And isn't New Wings and OVA? So wouldn't it just be one DVD anyways?
baddog1022

YESSSSSSSS!

i told you! same thing to love hina, it seem that everybody is after 12 and 13. Now im seeing negima, there always vol 1, but rarely vol 3, 4, and 5. that im worry, because im getting those.

jeez, this ppl are willing to get the mangas out of shelf REALLY quickly...

better to go to store on monday before they out of stock. i mean, monday means freshly new stock. so ya, good adivce.

Black
Well, with Love Hina, Tokyopop finished putting out that series a LONG time ago, so most people who would want to buy it, have. That being the case, most bookstores probably won't go out of their way to restock it. You could try asking them to order it for you; I've done that with the Walden Books near me a number of times.
Calica
Kyonkichikun
Calica

With Saiyuki, they've been rereleasing them with two DVDs in one, so I don't know when box sets/thinpaks of those will come out, or if ever. FMA will come soon, FUNI always puts there DVDs in box sets. And I'm assuming the Samurai Champloo one isn't long in coming, either. And isn't New Wings and OVA? So wouldn't it just be one DVD anyways?

New Wings is a second series to Kaliedo Star, so its like 25/26 episodes also! ^ ^ *has been waiting a year for it*
I'll rent the DVDs until another thinpak comes out. *loves KS*
There is also an OVA, though I'm not sure what its called right now
But its all about Rosetta being the new main character. *wants it also*
Kyonkichikun
Calica
Kyonkichikun
Calica

New Wings is a second series to Kaliedo Star, so its like 25/26 episodes also! ^ ^ *has been waiting a year for it*
*checks anime news network* Nope, New Wings is an OVA. There's no sub name for the second season... Plus it looks like there's three OVAs O.o Damn this is long...
Calica
Kyonkichikun
Calica

*checks anime news network* Nope, New Wings is an OVA. There's no sub name for the second season... Plus it looks like there's three OVAs O.o Damn this is long...

Ok, so this is getting kinda confusing..
Kaleido Star says its a 51 episode series, but the thinpak only had the first season (26 episodes), so apparently in America they decided to split up first and second season, calling second New Wings, The OVA is also called New Wings: Extra Stage
The New Wings that just came out on DVD here is the first of the second season. *and it was worth the wait*
microwaveably good
baddog1022

YESSSSSSSS!

i told you! same thing to love hina, it seem that everybody is after 12 and 13. Now im seeing negima, there always vol 1, but rarely vol 3, 4, and 5. that im worry, because im getting those.

jeez, this ppl are willing to get the mangas out of shelf REALLY quickly...

better to go to store on monday before they out of stock. i mean, monday means freshly new stock. so ya, good adivce.

Black

Omg. More supporting evidence. D:

I don't even know when mine stock up. But then again, I usually go every few weeks, so there's bound to be another volume out or something.

All except for Negima 4!

Monday means new stock for the stores at your place?

usually. Me and my dad usually found out that most stores stock up fully every monday. Plus at borders on monday, i saw alot of trucks full with new stock books, and they storm in and just hand it over to staff. then Staff quickly open the box, pull out freshly new printed books and put it up the shelf.

So, then again, Of course love hina is old, you must be talking about vol 1-5 or so, that old book alright. but the last set was like back in 2004 or so. And it just that im new to mangas now, my only first one was hellsing, follow up Love hina. It just common stuff to start off with. If you new to mangas, better start with love hina, or something. Or maybe that just me.

Now, negima. the author of love hina. that old pervent ken, or that what i think if he was pervent. but anyway, just a joke. Negima is good version of love hina, i mean there is alot of similar between charaters, and there is action involve as well. Peeping tom there and here, girls dorm/girl school. Etc etc, you get the idea.

well then, i must go.

Black
xD My shelf won't break for a long while. It'll come to that i na few years when I get alot mroe manga. I have so many books I have yet to read. (first on list being most crucial xD)

Cardcaptor Sakura vol 6
Wish vol 2
Wish vol3
Wish vol4
Tokyo Mewmew
Magic Knight Rayearth ( I still don't know how to pronounce Rayearth xD)
Master of the Clow
Karo Karo

SO many books/ series I wanna read. sad My poor money will dissapear..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff