Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can somebody please explain the order of the manga arcs? Do they have an order? I've read Abducted by Demons and Cotton Drifting arcs, and I thought Curse Killing was next...but it says Eye Opening in the back of the second volume Cotton Drifting one... gonk I'm dreadfully confused. XD Any help?
Anyone? gonk
Come on! Someone must know!
Okay let's see if I can pull this from my memory:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni:

Onikakushi-hen[Abducted by demons arc]
Watanagashi-hen[Cotton Drifting arc]
Tatarigoroshi-hen[Curse Killing arc]
Himatsubushi-hen[Time Killing arc]

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai:

Tsumihoboroshi-hen[Atonement arc - solution to Abducted by Demons arc]
Meakashi-hen[Eye Opening arc - solution to Cotton Drifting arc]
Minagoroshi-hen[Massacre arc - solution to Curse Killing arc]
Matsuribayashi-hen[Festival Accompanying arc - solution to Massacre arc]

To be honest, I really don't know how they are being released. I only own Onikakushi-hen. But I know what happens because I read the VN and watched the anime. Anyways, since they're releasing the series in such in order, I believe that they are being released in the order from my list above. Oh, and the reason it says Eye Opening chapter in the back of the Cotton Drifting book is because Eye Opening arc is the solution to the Cotton Drifting arc. If you notice, it does the same thing in the Abducted by Demons arc, even though the next released arc was Cotton Drifting arc. I hope I cleared things up for you!! ^_^
Thank you SO much!! That makes so much sense as to why they just stop and start a new arc. xD Gonna save that so I know. Ahh, now I'm in a good mood.
Hmm, maybe they'll release all of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, then put out Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai....*shrug*
Anywhom, thanks SO much!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces