Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Hey. I just started reading this manga series and I was looking for some opinions of it.
I still have some reading left to do and I'm also kind of confused as to how to read these.
Like, is there a particular order of the books/series? I want to buy/read them in order.
I thought it would be Hearts -> Clover -> Joker.

Also, I work in a resale bookstore and I've been seeing more of these come in lately.
(Which is how I'm acquiring them) ninja
Usually I would only see older/less popular books come through.
Would there be a particular reason for this?
Or am I just overthinking it? sweatdrop

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
they're adaptions of visual novels so while the game order is Hearts, Clover, Joker, and so on (Omochabako and Diamond which don't have manga adaptions) the manga adaptions are actually done independently and some have multiple adaptions following different routes from the visual novels. basically it's totally possible to pick up any of the manga adaptions and start there, altho it's probably at least a little recommended to start with the first Alice in the Country of Hearts manga for a reference point given that there's no good translation of the game (the official English version of it is a terrible mechanical translation that ranges from awkward to nonsensical).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff