Over Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Jade Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Ring Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lather Road 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flame Road 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 >

Lind is really Gazzelle the first thorn queen and she loves kaito wanijima so there will be no yayoi nakayama hook up sorry
amythesy
Lind is really Gazzelle the first thorn queen and she loves kaito wanijima so there will be no yayoi nakayama hook up sorry

Wait, is it out? OH SH-
Back from reading it.
Kaito and Gazelle were so cute! At first when they started talking about Gazelle, I was worried it'd be some bullshit like Jon Omaha all over again. But I completely forgive Oh!Great after this chapter.
*ahem*

After a very long hiatus on my part--curse you, schoolwork!--I am back! And rereading alllll of Air Gear, huzzah!

Rereading it has reminded me of why I love it so much. Art, characters, weapons, hell yea~ I just love all the designs.

And the Kaito/Gazelle-Lind twist had me going "...wait WHAT ( O ∆O)" for a good couple of minutes.
*bumppity*

318's out too~
So I guess Kazu has finally grown up? I can't wait for 319!

Even though I know enough to tell this is one of those points where Oh!Great cuts to another scene, when you're most psyched about the current one gonk
Haha I know, right? Buhhhh. Poor Simca--never gets a break. I really like Rika's new outfit design though.

Also, the part where all the dead people are in flame-form by Kazu. Is it implying Onigiri's dead? I mean, I guess it could just be that since he's been critically injured, he counts as part of Kazu's "powers". That threw me off for a bit though.
Seliece
Buhhhh. Poor Simca--never gets a break.

Yeah, talk about that... chapter 322... gonk

Seliece
Also, the part where all the dead people are in flame-form by Kazu. Is it implying Onigiri's dead? I mean, I guess it could just be that since he's been critically injured, he counts as part of Kazu's "powers". That threw me off for a bit though.

I guess he is, didn't he use a self-destruction attack on Nike?

Right now I want nothing more than for Kazu to burn Nike to ashes. I thought it was impossible for me to hate a character as much as I hated Sora, but what do you know.
Hey, you guys still there?
I'm kind of disappointed that nobody's really dying. Except Aeon I guess? I'm pretty sure he's dead.
But the deaths in Kazu vs Nike were very important to the story, and now Oh!Great's like "nah, just kidding, they're alright". That weakens the plot.

On the other hand, I'm very happy that Kazu's alive. He's the best heart heart

Ikki vs Sora, very soon. Or at least I hope so, it's been a while since the latest release, right?
Nagareru_Tenshi
Hey, you guys still there?
I'm kind of disappointed that nobody's really dying. Except Aeon I guess? I'm pretty sure he's dead.
But the deaths in Kazu vs Nike were very important to the story, and now Oh!Great's like "nah, just kidding, they're alright". That weakens the plot.

On the other hand, I'm very happy that Kazu's alive. He's the best heart heart

Ikki vs Sora, very soon. Or at least I hope so, it's been a while since the latest release, right?

Still here! xD;; I'm mad backlogged on all these chapters--I'm only reading 325 right now D;

I'm getting kind of annoyed by how Oh!Great keeps trolling us, too...I mean, really. It would've mad a much larger impact if Simca had really been critically injured, or if Kazu had died, etc. But now it's just like completely diluting the meaning of the fight for the sake of not killing anyone off =| I am not amused.

Anyway, Air Gear is still a big ******** to me D8 Especially in these later chapters. Like wtf is going onnnn?!

[BRB MORE READING xD]

Edit: And now Ringo's Ikki's tuner WTF IS GOING ON?! D:
Seliece
Anyway, Air Gear is still a big ******** to me D8 Especially in these later chapters. Like wtf is going onnnn?!

[BRB MORE READING xD]

Edit: And now Ringo's Ikki's tuner WTF IS GOING ON?! D:

Why's it a ********, exactly?

3 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!
Nagareru_Tenshi

Why's it a ********, exactly?

3 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!

Just everything that's happened. Nothing made a whole lot of sense, and the whole 99%/1% thing was really awkward. And I feel like all the fights were ridiculously done--take the Sora/Ikki one. I'm really going to have to reread a lot of these later chapters, because from what I understand, Sora was being all badass and saying how he'd been using his ATs without the batteries, and yet Ikki just starts beating the crap out of him? I'm sorry, what?!

I dunno, it feels as if Ogure is trying to throw in too many twists and surprises at once that everything's just coming out muddled and ridiculous. D:

And the Nike vs. Kazu fight...it would've had a much larger impact if someone had actually died. Instead, they keep doing the "she died" "oh wait she's not dead!" "he died" "LOL JK" thing. It's getting really annoying.

Also: what are they, magical schoolgirls now? "Transforming" your ATs and suddenly your clothes are part of it too?! That might've just been Ogure poking fun at the magical girl genre, but still...really...? ._.

</grumpyness>

But anywaaaay. I'm intrigued to see how this is all going to end.
hhhhhhhhhh....?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces