*her ears twitch as she stands up and walks silently up the stairs*
*stares at Sunset_maiden quietly*
Kasumi Knight
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
*i sigh a satisfied sigh and smile*
*uses his good hand to raise her chin so she's looking at him, even as he does so more of the tenticls spread out sourownding the two of them.*
"I'm so glad I met you."
*the tenticals pull her forward and the two kiss, separated and unaware of the rest of the room around them.*
*when the kiss is over i say* and i am glad i met you.
*suddenly the tenticals turn looking inward, some click their jaws threateningly. Looking up he suddenly pulls you in closer. a wispers in your ear*
"somethings wrong, thev'e never done this before."
*as he finishes his warning the tenticals close in, some hang darkly while others atempt to tangle her up in themselves*
*i stay silent and a look of fear is on my face*
"stop it!"
*I yell at them as the contiue to writh around, I reach over to my rist with my good hand and pinch the baces of them in my fist, the screech and quickly pull back into my arm. Pulling my hand away you can see that its been cut up from them pulling back so fast.*
"I'm sorry, they... theve never done that before. I wounder if all this grunny stuff is messing with them."
*I look at you rage on my face but a tear runs down under my normal eye.*
"Are you, ok?"
hatake kakashi the ninja
*walks in*
*stares at Kakashi with a wierd face*Meep....

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
*i sigh a satisfied sigh and smile*
*uses his good hand to raise her chin so she's looking at him, even as he does so more of the tenticls spread out sourownding the two of them.*
"I'm so glad I met you."
*the tenticals pull her forward and the two kiss, separated and unaware of the rest of the room around them.*
*suddenly the tenticals turn looking inward, some click their jaws threateningly. Looking up he suddenly pulls you in closer. a wispers in your ear*
*as he finishes his warning the tenticals close in, some hang darkly while others atempt to tangle her up in themselves*
"stop it!"
*I yell at them as the contiue to writh around, I reach over to my rist with my good hand and pinch the baces of them in my fist, the screech and quickly pull back into my arm. Pulling my hand away you can see that its been cut up from them pulling back so fast.*
"I'm sorry, they... theve never done that before. I wounder if all this grunny stuff is messing with them."
"Are you, ok?"
...i'm fine...but are you ok? *i ask pointing to your good arm*
Kay walkes in, she looks around while petting her grunny. She wondered where the food was, not letter other people knowing it. She soon spots the food table and goes over and gets some nachos. "nice" she says after eating the cheesey goodness.
*walks over to Kakashi and pokes him*Hi......O____o
*wanders around*
*walks in* Hello.
hello * walks in and sit's on a chair* (it's because I don't know how to dance sweatdrop _
*Walks into the Ballroom and looks around for someone to talk to*
Kasumi Knight
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
Noremak
Kasumi Knight
"stop it!"
"Are you, ok?"
...i'm fine...but are you ok? *i ask pointing to your good arm*
*my hand looks as though It was slashed by about thirty knives, and its bleeding alot. I clench my fist and twinge, straitening up I say*
"Well, I'm had worse, but not self indused like this. Hopefully the dark steel woun't effect me."
littlestar2
hello * walks in and sit's on a chair* (it's because I don't know how to dance sweatdrop _
WOW. Usually people never answer me... confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces