Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

When I have kids, I will not subject other people to their pointless whining. I will sit in the car with them like my mother did to me. I knew better than to act like a spoiled a** in the store...that meant i couldn't get anything I wanted and had to sit in the car and wait, which was always boring.
if i recall correctly i didnt really act up much as a kid
tbh i just wasnt really allowed out much to begin with

I acted out from time to time...and that always meant sitting in the car with grandma....who never spoke to me and all I could do was sit and stay quiet....until she was ready to give me a stern talking to.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

When I have kids, I will not subject other people to their pointless whining. I will sit in the car with them like my mother did to me. I knew better than to act like a spoiled a** in the store...that meant i couldn't get anything I wanted and had to sit in the car and wait, which was always boring.

I acted out from time to time...and that always meant sitting in the car with grandma....who never spoke to me and all I could do was sit and stay quiet....until she was ready to give me a stern talking to.
lol, i hated waiting, like if youre gonna yell at me do it now, xD though i suppose it lets them cool down a bit instead of blowing up
i didnt get yelled at much, but i had a wicked step mom who was just evil... ugh
and i would get the paddle just because she was mad at me or something. and she never held back or made my dad do it

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

lol, i hated waiting, like if youre gonna yell at me do it now, xD though i suppose it lets them cool down a bit instead of blowing up
i didnt get yelled at much, but i had a wicked step mom who was just evil... ugh
and i would get the paddle just because she was mad at me or something. and she never held back or made my dad do it

Mom never hit any of us unless we were doing something really, really irritating. I used to get into yelling matches with her all the time. I was a bit of a high-strung teen. Though according to my therapist, most of my stress was because I lived with my mom...

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna

Mom never hit any of us unless we were doing something really, really irritating. I used to get into yelling matches with her all the time. I was a bit of a high-strung teen. Though according to my therapist, most of my stress was because I lived with my mom...
hmm..i wouldnt really get yelled at much, if i talked back or questioned anything with my step mom it was a slap in the face.
otherwise i didnt get punished like that much unless it was some stupid reason...i honestly think it was just because she was pissed she didnt have custody of her own children, yet my dad has custody of us. so she kinda took it out on us...but ah well, they divorced a long while ago, i dont have to deal with the b***h anymore.

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Good morning!
May you pass only the good things on to your own.

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

hmm..i wouldnt really get yelled at much, if i talked back or questioned anything with my step mom it was a slap in the face.
otherwise i didnt get punished like that much unless it was some stupid reason...i honestly think it was just because she was pissed she didnt have custody of her own children, yet my dad has custody of us. so she kinda took it out on us...but ah well, they divorced a long while ago, i dont have to deal with the b***h anymore.

My mom was the queen of yelling at us. And there were times she would yell when we did nothing wrong, she was just too stressed out. She had a knack for yelling at her children about how upset other people make her...instead of telling them.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

My mom was the queen of yelling at us. And there were times she would yell when we did nothing wrong, she was just too stressed out. She had a knack for yelling at her children about how upset other people make her...instead of telling them.
ah o-o;; thats weird.
i guess life is just stressful
i am just too chill to really let a lot of things get to me.
i dont care about a lot of things-which is a pro and a con...

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

ah o-o;; thats weird.

I care a lot...like more than I should. i care about stuff no one else even notices...I think I get that from my mom. I can whip myself into a fit about nearly anything.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

ah o-o;; thats weird.

I care a lot...like more than I should. i care about stuff no one else even notices...I think I get that from my mom. I can whip myself into a fit about nearly anything.
i never said i didnt notice anything
i notice a lot of things
i just dont really have an emotional up or down about a lot of things.
like, i dont get excited about a lot of things
nor do i get upset at a lot of things

at the moment though i am stressing and i feel bad because edwin and i thought things would be better if we could last until today's paycheck, because we had been really low and we are out of like, meals to eat. we have no meat, i could make just rice...but .. just rice? we could have ramen but we had that yesterday...
and edwin's dad's bday is coming up on saturday and edwin had to wait until today to get him something
and he feels horrible because he had to get him something small vs something he really wanted to get him [what he wanted to get, i dont know. he ended up getting him this shower speaker that hooks up via bluetooth so he could listen to music or whatever in the shower]
and because of the health care reform, you are required to have health insurance of a certain standard by the end of this month or youll basically get a big fee come tax time. edwin has some because of work but i dont have any because im not in work and so he had to get me separate insurance and he got health and dental [dental was pretty cheap compared to health insurance and i totally need dental for like 50 cavity fillings] and so because of that, without any groceries or gas money factored in, we are behind 85$ or so...
so...yeah, because of the fact of my insurance and stuff, we are behind, and i feel pretty ******** low. i just feel like a burden, though he says im not. he says he is mad at the government.
but still, ive always felt suckish that my art doesnt bring in a lot..i havent had any new orders lately, i had a friend want to order and give me some details but he hasnt paid yet
and so since i am in dire need of at least breaking even, i set up 5$ off sales on both of my accounts because the only time i ever get ******** sales is if i have some sort of sale going on and i hate that.

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
i never said i didnt notice anything
i notice a lot of things
i just dont really have an emotional up or down about a lot of things.
like, i dont get excited about a lot of things
nor do i get upset at a lot of things

at the moment though i am stressing and i feel bad because edwin and i thought things would be better if we could last until today's paycheck, because we had been really low and we are out of like, meals to eat. we have no meat, i could make just rice...but .. just rice? we could have ramen but we had that yesterday...
and edwin's dad's bday is coming up on saturday and edwin had to wait until today to get him something
and he feels horrible because he had to get him something small vs something he really wanted to get him [what he wanted to get, i dont know. he ended up getting him this shower speaker that hooks up via bluetooth so he could listen to music or whatever in the shower]
and because of the health care reform, you are required to have health insurance of a certain standard by the end of this month or youll basically get a big fee come tax time. edwin has some because of work but i dont have any because im not in work and so he had to get me separate insurance and he got health and dental [dental was pretty cheap compared to health insurance and i totally need dental for like 50 cavity fillings] and so because of that, without any groceries or gas money factored in, we are behind 85$ or so...
so...yeah, because of the fact of my insurance and stuff, we are behind, and i feel pretty ******** low. i just feel like a burden, though he says im not. he says he is mad at the government.
but still, ive always felt suckish that my art doesnt bring in a lot..i havent had any new orders lately, i had a friend want to order and give me some details but he hasnt paid yet
and so since i am in dire need of at least breaking even, i set up 5$ off sales on both of my accounts because the only time i ever get ******** sales is if i have some sort of sale going on and i hate that.

I never said you didn't notice. I said that the stuff I notice, I get way too emotional about...like diaper commercials can make me cry and someone talking too loudly on a cell phone makes me want to forcibly insert that cellphone where the sun don't shine.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna

I never said you didn't notice. I said that the stuff I notice, I get way too emotional about...like diaper commercials can make me cry and someone talking too loudly on a cell phone makes me want to forcibly insert that cellphone where the sun don't shine.
xDD woooow~

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

xDD woooow~

Yeah, I've always been like this too. Eric is very chill and laid back and I have thrown stuff around the room because the scanner decided not to work at that moment. He won't allow me to play Fire Emblem games anymore....since we lost 3 cups that way.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

xDD woooow~

Yeah, I've always been like this too. Eric is very chill and laid back and I have thrown stuff around the room because the scanner decided not to work at that moment. He won't allow me to play Fire Emblem games anymore....since we lost 3 cups that way.
oh wow rofl
you need to chiiiiiilll~

Lady Pants

Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

xDD woooow~

oh wow rofl
you need to chiiiiiilll~

i am getting better...slowly. I still threaten the computer with bodily harm when it locks up on me...and I still squeeze empty bottles...but I no longer thrown stuff around the house.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna
Sinister_Bunneh
Phanna

xDD woooow~

oh wow rofl
you need to chiiiiiilll~

i am getting better...slowly. I still threaten the computer with bodily harm when it locks up on me...and I still squeeze empty bottles...but I no longer thrown stuff around the house.
well thats good! no more broken things! 8D
other...than the plastic bottles, haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas