Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
Good Morning!
oh I'm freaking out, I'm sooo freaking out >.> geez i hope I didn't screw myself over!

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
blinkythekinky
oh I'm freaking out, I'm sooo freaking out >.> geez i hope I didn't screw myself over!

whats going on??? gonk
So I had my interview with the closer Wendy's today and it went well, the guy said he would definitely call me either today or tomorrow. so I'm having trying to keep confidence in that, However about 2 hours after I got home, I was laying on the couch trying to relax because I had just been down at the park with Eric, the other Wendy's called me and said they could start me this week. I was so caught off guard and didn't know what to say. I told her about the second Wendy's and I think I just lost that job opportunity...oh I can't help feeling like I just messed up but I'm keeping faith in god that the closer one WILL call me back. oh gosh I'm so nervous.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
aww *hugs* i really hope you got the other wendys job! if you think it went well, and they said they would call you fairly soon, then i think its probably a good sign *nods* i wish you all the best! biggrin
Thanks pigy! I'm not sure how relaxed I'm going to be until i get the other call though.....oh fudge, I hate playing the waiting game. my tummy is doing flips.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
i dont think anyone likes playing the waiting game, lol. just take a deep breaths and count to 50 or something? XD
XD *breaths* I think I might take a bath here soon.my legs are hurting from walking

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
thats a good idea, it will help you relax!

im trying to decide whether to go for a walk now or not. it started raining in the middle of my walk this morning so i had to turn back. its not raining anymore, but i wouldnt be surprised if it does.
If It's sunny I say go for it >.< we get weather like that all the time here in colorado. It will rain for anywhere from a couple of minutes to a couple hours and the next the you know the sun is out and shining.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
its not sunny really, but its brighter then this morning, and it would be nice to get some more fresh air *nods*

im gonna finish this episode of peach girl then go for a walk and see if i can burn off my lunch lol. i had a sandwich but i had to use regular white bread instead of my lower calorie whole wheat. and we are out of my lower calorie cheese too! D: so im feeling a little guilty >.>
have fun on the walk pigy. The bath didn't help much, I may try a nap...gosh I sure wish my brain had an off swithch.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
back.

awww thats to bad D:
did you enjoy your walk?

yeah, it's unfortunate. XD I might try cleaning too...i don't know yet...
on this account to booty grab and play summer springs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces