Welcome to Gaia! ::

And we still have an open Event on from page 74 waiting for someone to quote it! Also, I think the cheerleader is waiting for someone to wave her. wink
SevenArcadia
Mistress-of-Games
SevenArcadia
Sorry I've been gone for so long. I had a lot of stuff piled up at school. emotion_facepalm

No worries! There's plenty of time still! I understand school can be kind of stressful, and some places have mid-terms right about now. So, just do what you can. That's what matters. 3nodding

I'd like to to do 10K if that's alright

Of course that's all right smile

And I'm gone! Be back later tonight!
User Image Standings Update! User Image

The air is pretty heavy today, possibly part of the reason why many of our runners aren't moving forward.

However, the air doesn't seem to be affecting the starting line, where SevenArcadia began her journey down the track, claiming she will do all 10K! Although her strides are modest, she was able to pass by XLuna_Celestex relatively quickly!

---

So far, the standings are as follows:
1st- SophiaAnnastasia - 8,390 / 16,358
2nd - SevenArcadia - 313 / 16,358
3rd - XLuna_Celestex - 215 / 16,358

1st - IchigoNeko23 - 17,445 / 32,716

Very quiet today. ninja

Well, it's quiet, so that's a good thing! I'm thinking of heading to bed early tonight, so that means the standings don't need to be updated.
User Image Event!User Image

It looks like no one was interested in the boost-giving powers of the water pit. Still, with some of heavy air, our runners may enjoy a FAN GIVEAWAY!

---

Be the first to quote this, and your next roll after confirmation will be doubled! (This chance ends after 24hrs)

All quotes within the next five minutes will have 50 extra steps added!

And since I'm petering out early. Have some trivia guys!

The majority of research shows being overweight adversely affects survival for postmenopausal women with breast cancer. Conversely, postmenopausal women who are more physically active are less likely to die from breast cancer.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Mistress-of-Games
CherryblossomGoodbye
Mistress-of-Games
CherryblossomGoodbye

Okie dokie. In that case the cheerleader is standing by in case any runners come in here! ...though... I just remembered I'm going away for a few days. sweatdrop

Where will you be going?

New Hampshire at the moment. Currently sitting in hotel.

Ah, where's the destination?

I never responded to this did I? My fault. I was at Another Anime Convention. heart

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Mistress-of-Games

And we still have an open Event on from page 74 waiting for someone to quote it! Also, I think the cheerleader is waiting for someone to wave her. wink

The cheerleader is still waiting yes. But the cheerleader is being ignored. emo
CherryblossomGoodbye
Mistress-of-Games
CherryblossomGoodbye

New Hampshire at the moment. Currently sitting in hotel.

Ah, where's the destination?

I never responded to this did I? My fault. I was at Another Anime Convention. heart

Haha, nope, I never got a reply. Did you have fun?
CherryblossomGoodbye
Mistress-of-Games

The cheerleader is still waiting yes. But the cheerleader is being ignored. emo

I think something weird is going on....

Playful Gaian

Come on guys! I know, its Halloween, and the air is kinda heavy.. and sticky... and - was that a spark? But you can still run!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff