Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
its funny but no one trys to scam me anymore, XD and because of the ocean party adds, alot of people dont' pay attention to you even if your in their friends list, only the people you have added and truly know pay attention to notices about you ^^

that's right. most of them only add because of getting/becoming neighbours....I do that too and it's like a give and get. some of them also write or comment on drawings or ask about avis....so it's ok. here on gaia I report everyone who tries to scam me twisted
same here twisted
sadly my friend got her account hacked from those pop up things, she lost about 100k in items and gold so i gave her 150k XD and i taught her every scam i knew so that she could be more prepared next time :3 i sorta blame myself for not telling her but i thought she would know it would be a scam since gaia tells us again and again to not put our pass in those things

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
same here twisted
sadly my friend got her account hacked from those pop up things, she lost about 100k in items and gold so i gave her 150k XD and i taught her every scam i knew so that she could be more prepared next time :3 i sorta blame myself for not telling her but i thought she would know it would be a scam since gaia tells us again and again to not put our pass in those things

I got hacked 1 time, but that was when I was new in gaia and didn't know about those scammer things. I was here for 3 months and at that time when I got hacked, there was that wheel in rally, where you could spin and win. a bubble popped up that I had won the ultimate price...then it looked like I was logged out of gaia, logged in again and then it happened. that damn bubble was the scam! then I made a new account and learned about not giving out password and looking on the links exactly. so many try to scam when they tell in forums, that they would make a BIG giveaway....you just should come to their house or rally.....but when you check the link you see, that it leads to a site not related to gaia! I report them everytime I see them!
my mum also got hacked because of those pms going around....I told NEVER EVER to reply to those. luckily she got her items, gold and account back....I had no luck with mine in the past <.<

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
same here twisted

I got hacked 1 time, but that was when I was new in gaia and didn't know about those scammer things. I was here for 3 months and at that time when I got hacked, there was that wheel in rally, where you could spin and win. a bubble popped up that I had won the ultimate price...then it looked like I was logged out of gaia, logged in again and then it happened. that damn bubble was the scam! then I made a new account and learned about not giving out password and looking on the links exactly. so many try to scam when they tell in forums, that they would make a BIG giveaway....you just should come to their house or rally.....but when you check the link you see, that it leads to a site not related to gaia! I report them everytime I see them!
my mum also got hacked because of those pms going around....I told NEVER EVER to reply to those. luckily she got her items, gold and account back....I had no luck with mine in the past <.<
gaia is really unforgiving sometimes but then there are alot of newbies that end up hacked so they dont' have alot of manpower to straighten everything out sadly, i was lucky enough not to get hacked since the first hacked pm they sent me had alot of misspellings XD
also, i almost never went to rally so i never experienced that scam, didnt' even know about that one O-o

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
gaia is really unforgiving sometimes but then there are alot of newbies that end up hacked so they dont' have alot of manpower to straighten everything out sadly, i was lucky enough not to get hacked since the first hacked pm they sent me had alot of misspellings XD
also, i almost never went to rally so i never experienced that scam, didnt' even know about that one O-o

I don't go to rally anymore...I was there only to spin that wheel ^^
and all the other scam-trys....I won't fall for them!
there should be a guild about every scams around gaia (if there isn't already one ^^). so everyone should join and read which ways the scammer go to get your password....I guess most of the gaians don't read the announcements, that's a big mistake sometimes!

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I don't go to rally anymore...I was there only to spin that wheel ^^
and all the other scam-trys....I won't fall for them!
there should be a guild about every scams around gaia (if there isn't already one ^^). so everyone should join and read which ways the scammer go to get your password....I guess most of the gaians don't read the announcements, that's a big mistake sometimes!
which is why some people keep saying that people that got scammed deserved it V.V
there is a guild ^^ i joined one early on and learned alot from it ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
which is why some people keep saying that people that got scammed deserved it V.V

I would not say that they deserves it. especially the ones that are newbies and can't know....besides all that I don't understand the hackers....this is all only a game....no real money or real items that they get when they hack you....this is so dumb!

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I would not say that they deserves it. especially the ones that are newbies and can't know....besides all that I don't understand the hackers....this is all only a game....no real money or real items that they get when they hack you....this is so dumb!
yup, but then i guess gaia really is addictive and the lure of items is too much for a hacker to resist sadly
and yeah i agree, all newbies should be taught the basics on gaia at least

Blessed Phantom

TheDarkest_DayInMay
XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

yup, but then i guess gaia really is addictive and the lure of items is too much for a hacker to resist sadly
and yeah i agree, all newbies should be taught the basics on gaia at least
Also, got to go to sleep now, good night and sweet dreams User ImageUser Image

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay

sorry for my late reply....I was offline ^^
hope you have sweet dreams. here it's 8:50 pm now...no bedtime yet ^^

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

sorry for my late reply....I was offline ^^
hope you have sweet dreams. here it's 8:50 pm now...no bedtime yet ^^
its ok, Good Morning ^^ have you seen the monthly collectibles yet? ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay

not really ^^ logged in few secs ago and wanted to reply first ^^ I'll go check now whee

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay

not really ^^ logged in few secs ago and wanted to reply first ^^ I'll go check now whee
the Bani is cute <3
i think i'll get one when the prices drop :3

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
the Bani is cute <3

the prices in the MP are really high <.< so I'm glad their "cheap" in the cash shop compared to the MP. I like both very much! I guess the sash will go up a lot in the next months.

Blessed Phantom

XxMoonie StardustxX
TheDarkest_DayInMay
the Bani is cute <3

the prices in the MP are really high <.< so I'm glad their "cheap" in the cash shop compared to the MP. I like both very much! I guess the sash will go up a lot in the next months.
i think i'll get one of each ^^

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
TheDarkest_DayInMay
i think i'll get one of each ^^

good idea ^^ I bought both. I like the pendant of the sash!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff