Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Rainbow Noob

Glad it was a good show! :D

Wait a second froggie. Are you
Telling me
That animals
In zoos
CAN DIE!?
JUST LIKE WILD ANIMALS?!

There is no way that is true, your zoo must be doing something wrong.
Seriously though what did the programme say to make people upset about that? Are they putting down healthy animals?

Don't you love when people who know nothing about something get all fussy about it? Like I get that you don't like it, thats okay, you can say so as much as you like, but if you know nothing about the way the film industry works, no, you are not a movie critic. You do not get to riot, you do not get to petition, no one cares for your whining, go away.

Rainbow Noob

Tiny Frog

DAMN YOU, PHOTOSHIT D<

They say that healthy animals have been put down for zero reason, while the zoo claims otherwise
Like, there were three cougars, a mother at 18 and her cubs at 10 years of age
According to FORMER WORKERS who consider the zoo to be Hell on Earth, for whatever reason,
those were anything but unhealthy and were only put down to make space for the new panthers
It may be true that the decision was made partly with the panthers in mind, but they even put their medical records on the web
A few years ago, a bongo antelope starved itself to death, and the reason for this stayed unknown
It stopped eating, and they couldn't see any reason for it, and even after its' death, no obvious sickness was found
I know very well that it sounds like they starved it to death, but the fact is, I've seen these things happen myself
In my practical studies, a lemur stopped eating nearly entirely and rapidly lost weight
He had always had some breathing issues, and now they seemed worse, but we weren't sure it was just easier to see when he was no longer overweight
He was eventually put down, and the vet discovered that he had been born with severe lung mutations
We still didn't know why he stopped eating, or atleast I never heard of it, but there was never anything wrong with how he was being kept
There have been animals with issues after being put to sleep for transport to other zoos that have been put down in the end,
animals that they couldn't find any other zoo to take on and in the end were decided to be put down,
animals that were overly aggressive towards the others and were put down for their safety, and all sorts of things

The main thing is the freezer where a lot of these animals are being kept after their death
Frankly, it didn't look good in there, I admit, but the zoo has to focus on the LIVING animals
They're looking into making it a lot more ethically correct, but many of the animals can't be burned or burried,
because they can be used for science and studies sometime in the future, so they're beeing kept frozen until further notice

It's also about the fact that the zoo director told them some lies when they pretended to be making a completely different show
The fact is, in a zoo, you have professional secrecy, which means you can't say certain things to the media, or you might lose your job and stuff
She also have a lot of work to do there, and can't always remember everything by heart like that
They said that the program they were making were about a certain number of endangered species,
and in the middle of it all, they suddenly ask questions that had nothing to do with it, which she couldn't have prepared herself for
At this point, she might not remember all the details, and she's not sure what she's allowed to say, since she wasn't given the chance to discuss it with her coworkers

All in all, people are saying they'll never visit another zoo again, since there's also a lot of s**t going on about this other Swedish zoo
This other zoo, however, is not well looked upon by the rest of the Swedish zoos, because they've always had a terrible lead
Way back in the days, the guy who owner the place gave away, as a gift after her practical studies,
a LIVE CHIMPANZEE BABY to the classmate of one of my teachers, who eventually grew up to be an actor (the chimp, not her)
I mean, really, they're awful at that place, and many who work in the lead now used to work with that guy back in the days, so they're pretty damn infected
I had classmates with their practical studies there who were THROWN OUT, because they said they'd been away partying when they said they were home sick emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Yup, had that happen before ono

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I feel yucky Dx like there is a rock in my stomach.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Does Pink have good net now? ouo

Tiny Frog

HEEEEYYYY
Phanna is in the top ten Von Helson attackers emotion_yatta

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I can't find the list D:

Tiny Frog

On the Event Page, click where it says the team name
Like, for Von Helson, that's right next to the hot babe cool

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm on that list o.o Now I doubt it's credibility XD
O wait, am I bringing up the rear...? XDD #2258 bby cool

Tiny Frog

489 right here, babe emotion_awesome

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Show off T^T

Tiny Frog

Rainbow Noob

Phanna is always in the top 10 for like every event. XD

Photoshop has a recovery feature now which is really nice. I thought it might, and am glad I found out about it before it froze on something actually important and I had an aneurysm. :'D

Thanks for explaining, froggie. Programs that have to lie to the people they're interviewing are always gonna be one sided toward whatever cause they're promoting, it's sad that people put so much stock in them. sad
I'm not really sure what's wrong with freezing dead animals, but I hope they get over it soon. D:

Tiny Frog

Everytime I read your name, the voice inside my head spazzes out,
and it turns into something like; 'GOZIZAZIJAIOMAISIZAZZU'
And then I get annoyed and read it again, and it's just so simple emotion_facepalm
EVERY TIME, MAN
I hate myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas