Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not forgot about Check-In, nope nope.

But ER is MIA :c we hope to wait for her a little bit longer. 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
If she does not show before this weekend we will go ahead with out her T.T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 7 ]
What time would be best? 0.31746031746032 31.7% [ 20 ]
Noon Saturday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Noon Sunday (Central time) 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Tiny Frog

It was awesome and hilarious, kinda like Mars Attacks, but more serious emotion_awesome
All the Alice Cooper jokes really cracked me up xD <3

It's emerald green, shows nearly all my back and a whole lot of cleavage emotion_facepalm
But I just figured it'd be the best I'd find, except for ridiculously expensive sportswear =A= b

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I hated Mars Attacks D:

Sounds sexy XD how about just shorts and T-s**t? owo

Tiny Frog

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF LIFE D8 <//3
BEGONE, OH HIDEOUS THING!~

It is, sorta, but I don't want that D;
And I can't swim in a T-shirt, I'd drooooown ; n ;

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I knew I was never wanted T^T

Tank top not t-shirt XD in my mind they're the same thing -m-

Tiny Frog

I just noticed you wrote 'T-s**t' and I could feel every wrinkle in my brain smile emotion_dowant
And wouldn't a wet shirt contest be even sexier thou? emotion_0A0

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
A black one i dont think so owo; and not a thin material.

Tiny Frog

Still, I needed a "proper" swimsuit, I'd be too afraid of dropping the shorts when they get wet and heavy ;w;
It just sucks that when I finally feel confident enough in my bikini, I can't have it anymore >:T
I suppose I'll get used of this one aswell, let's just hope it still fits when I do thou emotion_awesome

On a happier note, I love these news shoes and don't care if I can never wear them in public emotion_dealwithit

Tiny Frog

Oh, did I forget to mention that Giselle the theatre b***h was in the newspaper? emotion_awesome
With her new group, called 'Theatre Now!', that seems to be using parts of our old script
Love it how she explains the name of the group by 'To point out that we're not restricted to the 1800's,
we'll be doing all kinds of things, even fairy tales'
As I recall it, she was the one who was AGAINST our ideas of doing that,
since we were called 'The Old Town's Theatrical Society', GST (Gamla Stadens Teatersällskap) for short
Some people were suggesting Shakespear, since it'd be similar timezones, which I strongly protested against since I hate pretty much all his work emotion_donotwant
Guess what I said I wanted to do?
FAIRY TALES
WTF!?
I honestly doubt I'll even be able to look her in the eyes again
She's just going too far
My mother says I'm harsh when I so kindly say she (and a guy at work) should never have been born and ought to be disposed into minced meat
I highly disagree with her
HIGHLY

This woman is so false she has told me that she was the only one who seemed to believe in me when I first joined GST,
and that when another woman (whom I hate nearly as much) said I couldn't play with blue hair, she defended me
According to her, I have incredible talent and could take on any part as piece of a cake
You know what this does to me now?
Doubt that I can even read a script, even less write it or act it out better than a dead bird emotion_facepalm
And one of the best people I've ever met and loved, Johannes, she tormented when he stood up to her dictator of hell sort of ways
HE GAVE UP
This guy NEVER gives up

And her response to all this?
'Johannes isn't feeling well, I can tell it, I know him so well, I hope things get better for him soon for he hasn't been okay for quite some time'
Fun thing about this is that she was right that he had felt awful, but at that moment, he felt better, and that's why he cut all contact with her
She actually seems to think she knows him better than I do, that she somehow taught him all he knows about acting
I was there when he started acting in the first place, in the church group, with Ewa, who taught him!
I was togeather with him for about a year I think?
Oh, and his mom was my friggin' teacher for four years emotion_donotwant
I just hope for goodness sake he keeps up his studies and become the next Broadway star, just to stand there and thank EVERYONE but her emotion_awesome

There, now I've raged, you may ignore, I can go to bed, maybe I'll sleep, maybe I'll just kill a pillow, who knows? burning_eyes

Rainbow Noob

allmostanyone

/Emerges from the darkness...
The light...it burns...hsss

I've just clocked in at 30 hours XDDD BUT I did clean my room so I could totally bring the Wii in here and keep playing and toss out my text books so I dont totally feel like Im wasting my time in front of the tube, still have major trouble with my weight -3- and I still need to clean the caked on gunk off me.
What games do you have on the laptop? I'd have some too if i had a PC.

Is it vengeance? I read that is was by the makers of FF and I was like SOLD! that's a good enough excuse to buy it XD

I really love your avatar *u* makes me want to change but I dont want to change me Taurus yet.

*throws bucket of water on you*

o____o Wow.
I'm only at like... 16 hours? OTL
I'm doing sidequests now. I want to get to level 30 before I continue, even though most everything in the area I'm at is already a 1-hit kill. >___>
Yeeeah, I should clean my room out too, since I'm repainting it this weekend. Jog in place while you play it! ;D
Oy, don't even talk about weight, you wouldn't believe all the things I ate this weekend. x____x
You'll get back on track though, I believe in you! :D
For PC I have the three Half-Life 2 games. I am like almost done with the first one, I think. I can't believe my laptop can actually even run games, so it's been a pretty exciting experience overall.

Something like that, yeah. XD
I mean, it's called "The Last Story", after all.

OH NO SOMEONE LIKES MY AVATAR I'D BETTER GO CHANGE IT. < u >
Haha, no, I just changed it because I realized I could make a kinda-sorta-not-really-rainbow! I don't know why I'm compelled to create rainbows, I just... it's... THEY'RE SO PRETTY. TT___TT

Thank you though!
I like yours too, that gown is so pretty and sparkleful!

Tiny Frog

So, I set up this minimum goal for myself
To reach 20 pages on this novel before the day is over
Aswell as finish a template for Zoology
Oh, and I'm currently at page 11
And I kinda forgot to sleep last night
Wish me luck? emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
@Froggie
I hope he does become a Broadway star too, I think it's pointless to dwell on thoughts of constant revenge but to have that one moment to really rub your success in your "enemy's" face is priceless, I hope to do it too someday. I hate ti wish ill on people but I wouldnt be surprised or blame her crew if they ditched her eventually, she must think she's hot s**t getting mentioned in the paper emotion_facepalm .

@Stoppy
I've mostly been doing side quests, now Im stuck at one that wants me to decide "do this or that" I hate having to pick between this or that gonk and I'm improving their relationships and it's taking forever D<
What color are you painting it? wish I could paint mine :c mine's a yucky badge... o gosh.. I just realized the carpet is the same color emotion_facepalm
Thanks! >w< I hope so too gonk and soon, I would like to be somewhat back on track cuz I was planning a birthday lunch with my mom, I'd hate to have to cancel because of this crying
My laptop barley takes open browsers D; I'd really like to play Amnesia.

I've tried doing rainbow avis and failed XD I like the "battle chick" look, I havent done one in a while.

Tiny Frog

Y'know, I don't even feel bad of thinking evil thoughts of people anymore
I never realised I lost that ability until now xD
I honestly believe that she fully deserves any crap she can get,
just as much as I wish I could publish my books, turn them into movies and play the lead,
just so I can say 'IN YOUR FACES' out loud on international TV emotion_dowant
If I can, just for a moment, show the people who ruined me in elementary school that I am, indeed, better than them,
I feel like it would somehow make up for all the pain and selfdoubt they left me with, making them regret every word and every action
Just imagine when they sit there with their kids in the future, showing old school photos and going 'See that girl? That's Johanna Nylén, for real!',
and when the kids ask 'Daddie/Mommie, you used to play with her!?', just imagine how tormented they'd feel knowing they either had to lie or tell their children what a jackass they'd been
Just to be one of those strong survivors who tells their stories of how they nearly killed themselves, yet somehow lived to prove them all wrong
For that, I'd give my life
Just to have that little revenge, then I'd rest in peace

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

This Saturday I will be driving to pick up my sister from collage and will not be able to log on at all. Sunday works great though.

Rainbow Noob

@allmoast~ I haven't run into that one! And I probably never will. I just now realized that you can lose quests if you don't get to them at specific points in the story. DX
That's strange, my affinities won't stop improving. Seriously. I get random hearts flying all over the place, even battles. Even after they're maxed out, they just keep making more hearts. x n x
I feel bad for Sharla 'cause the best equips I have for her are all bikini-type get-ups. I'm not a perv, Sharla, I just want you to stop dying. ; n ;

Painting it bleu. c: I wish you could paint it too, beige is so... well, it goes with everything, look at it that way! :D
Nooo, don't cancel, it's only one lunch! D:
I should play that too, but I'm not sure my laptop could quite handle it either. XD

I think this will finally for once and for all be my last post here. I'll be switching accounts on dA (again) sometime later this week, so if some random weirdo watches you guys, you know why. In a couple weeks I'll be closing my current account and I'll just be hangin' around there. :P

Seeya!

Tiny Frog

I'm hoping to play Amnesia sometime soon,
but I just know I'll have a fangirl overload when I spot my first Stephano,
and chances are it mightresult in death emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items