Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Here's 1/5 of one ticket free of charge to you from your's truly, ME!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

<center>Hey there! Ever gotten tired of those 1 million ticketed lottos spread all around the forum? Ever wished that you could enter a lotto that could be finished within 10 minutes perhaps? Well, if that's what you wish, then that's what I can give you! This lotto may not be completely impressive, but I assure you it will help both you and me ^^ So just come on in and buy some tickets, rules and contest statuses will be posted in following posts, thank you biggrin </center>
<center>|R|U|L|E|S|</center>

<center>~No cussing
~No spamming
~NO stretching pages
~No PMs
~No begging
~Respect everyone
~Have fun biggrin
</center>
<center>|L|O|T|T|O|</center>

<center> 3nodding = Waiting for Trade Confirmation

The lotto will consist of merely 10 slots in which one user may purchase no more than 2 tickets. Sadly, my computer is rather broken and thus I cannot use randomizer.org to find who the final winner is, however, I will instead use cards and shuffle, then, dumping all of them into a very big box, I will pull out the winning number and announce it on this thread. Due to some time wasted on waiting for a ticket purchase trade to be completed on the behalf of the purchaser, I will now have to put down a strict rule that if you do not confirm as soon as possible starting from when I send you the PM, I will take you off. However, if you find technical difficulties, please do contact me, I will understand and wait.

Lotto Winner #1
Gozen_Kumi - #6

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Each ticket will cost 50g, the winner will receive thus, 400g as a prize. If you buy 2 tickets, and you are the winner, you will win a 300g profit, and even if you do lose, I don't suppose that you will lose too much. If you want to buy a ticket, just send me a trade with the gold and the number(s) that you wish to claim, with a comma between them if they aren't consecutive, or a hyphen if they are. I apologize, but due to the fact that I am currently questing for the sash, I cannot supply rewards for second and third place winners, thank you all for understanding, now let the fun begin! ^^

Oh yes, and one more thing, as my lottos become more successful, I might add a bumping contest wink

Banners
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6077119&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc][img]http://www.geocities.com/gerardo_cm2/psellialotto.gif[/img][/URL]
</center>
how do i do a lotto? im new to gaia.
blackflameswordsman
how do i do a lotto? im new to gaia.
Ok, now the rules are up, so you can read them, thanks for coming ^^
<center>|B|U|M|P|</center>