Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destitute Wench

Sullen lit one
Lady Brinard
Sullen lit one
Lady Brinard
ZoombaPet
ninja

What kind of animal are you? You are so PLUSHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE eek I want to squeeze you. Yeah, I want to squeeze you so bad. 3nodding
lol you like my alter ego? He only use the animal items unless he is a surfer boy..

That's you????????????? emotion_jawdrop It is so plushieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I had so much animal items so I made a 2nd character so I could use them I love the ninetail one he has on now It was made in the go-fusion stuff

Really? I am tempted to try gofusion. That pet is so cute.

Destitute Wench

I got to go. I'll check back tomorrow. Friday is a slow day on Gaia. It is date night. You would think Saturday would be. It ain't. BTW I have plans to go the Missouri Botanical Gardens this Labor Day week end for their Japanese Festival. I've been there several times. I've enjoyed it every time, too. smile

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lady Brinard
I got to go. I'll check back tomorrow. Friday is a slow day on Gaia. It is date night. You would think Saturday would be. It ain't. BTW I have plans to go the Missouri Botanical Gardens this Labor Day week end for their Japanese Festival. I've been there several times. I've enjoyed it every time, too. smile
sounds like great fun enjoy then tell me all about it.

Destitute Wench

Sullen lit one
Lady Brinard
sounds like great fun enjoy then tell me all about it.

Will do. wink

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*biting fingernail while waiting*

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Friendly Bear

Hi Sullennnn!!!
*Huggiez*
xd

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
HuggieeBear
Hi Sullennnn!!!
*Huggiez*
xd

HUGGIE!!!!*huggiez back tight* Glad you could stop bye.

Friendly Bear

Sullen lit one
HuggieeBear
Hi Sullennnn!!!
*Huggiez*
xd

I wouldn't miss your raffle for anything. I hope that you really get the response that you are looking for. xd

Sullen lit one generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sullen lit one
User Image

you all know how to play this game, normally the 1st person to post on a numbered page gets so much gold but I want to change this game up. So post all you want on my thread, but the last poster on the page randomly drawn when I log in, on each day a page will be picked by random number generator the last poster on that page will get 1 million gold if I am that poster the person above me will win prize if by chance I am the only poster on page I will retain prize

time to draw the lucky million dollar page...

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sullen lit one
Sullen lit one
User Image

you all know how to play this game, normally the 1st person to post on a numbered page gets so much gold but I want to change this game up. So post all you want on my thread, but the last poster on the page randomly drawn when I log in, on each day a page will be picked by random number generator the last poster on that page will get 1 million gold if I am that poster the person above me will win prize if by chance I am the only poster on page I will retain prize

time to draw the lucky million dollar page...
page 1 was drawn and per rules as I am the only poster on page 1 I retain the prize hope we can get more pages soon....
Is this still open?

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Skittles Ahoy
Is this still open?
Yes it has just open will run until Sept 30th

Friendly Giver

15,675 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
HuggieeBear
Sullen lit one
HuggieeBear
Hi Sullennnn!!!
*Huggiez*
xd

I wouldn't miss your raffle for anything. I hope that you really get the response that you are looking for. xd
If I don't them I might work on a charity or just be a donator to others or hide in the corner and nurse my broken heart.

Acme Demolition generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!

Destitute Wench

Let's try the random number generator. Okay. From one to twenty. Yeah.

Oh!! surprised I got a two. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces