-feels loved<3-

Desirable Marshmallow

9,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
wahmbulance rofl wahmbulance
cool
What ignorant bottom dwellers you all are. you must be the lowest dredges of the gene pool to believe this s**t. Does it matter that she faked her death and jerked people around emotionally? ******** yeah it does.don't be so naive.

She already did admit she lied so I'm just here to make sure this place never gets off the ground and that she's painfully aware of how sad she is and how stupid and shallow she is.

What ignorant bottom dwellers you all are. you must be the lowest dredges of the gene pool to believe this s**t. Does it matter that she faked her death and jerked people around emotionally? ******** yeah it does.don't be so naive.

She already did admit she so I'm just here to make sure this place never gets off the ground and that she's painfully aware of how sad she is and how smart and cool she is.
i kinda agree with achi : /

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
amaisaliar
cool

She already did admit she lied so I'm just here to make sure this place never gets off the ground and that she's painfully aware of how sad she is and how stupid and shallow she is.
stressed Wth is your problem?! Don't insult her ever again or else I'll make sure you get banned from gaia! If you got a problem, keep it to yourself!

Romantic Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
amaisaliar
cool

wait?? I never admitted I lied? sweatdrop

Romantic Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
people need to really learn the very meanining of life... and the things and pesons that make it worth it........ that way the world would be peaceful enough for all to take a part on it
anngelmaryann
people need to really learn the very meanining of life... and the things and pesons that make it worth it........ that way the world would be peaceful enough for all to take a part on it
Because liars and ugly ******** make it so worth it.

i don't know how I never saw this before. thanks for that awesome insight.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hey! Didn't I just say I'd report you if you continued? Last warning. Stfu and go away.

Informer

posts because I can .-.

Romantic Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I dont knwo why you are being so rude to me... I understand and as i said before, I dnot hold anything against you.... I just ask you.. with all my heart... to stop this, if you think I am lying, ok, I can undesrtand that, and I know no matter what I say you wont change your mind, just... let me live... let me try and make things work out for me, Im sure I wont ever step on yoru way or anything, just... let me try and be happy please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff