Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Name: x-demonic_oreo-x
How old is your account?: 2 years
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?: selling the item and donating some gold.
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?:
thanks for this forum

Wealthy Tycoon

User Name: Fagigallygland
How old is your account?: 1280 days old
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?: Selling it to fund my quest
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?: None

Friendly Giver

8,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
User Name:Owl Princess56
How old is your account?:158 days
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?:use it next year of course.
User Name: yukia seguchi
How old is your account?: 287 days
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?: i will wait until i see the last evolve, if i saw cute pink there i will not sell it XD
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?: thank you for giving a chance to have that item, i really want that item but i don't have golds, thanks again XD
User Name: Elizabeth590
How old is your account?:236 days old
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?:keep it
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?:nope ^_^

Romantic Trafficker

User Name: MyMoonLitDream
How old is your account?: 1081 days
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?: Wear it biggrin
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?: I'll go change my profile, so you can see the age. If it's still a problem let me know :]
Thanks for entering! heart heart heart

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Bump bump.

I dont think its neccasry to just post what we want then leave,

but if she dosent want to ok. >.<
BUMP!
User Name: iKawaii Kairi a.k.a Kairi
How old is your account?: 32 days. If you check on: Ii Kairi R A W R Z iI I am older.
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?: I will either wear it or sell it. Why sell it? I have a dream avi I need to get complete =_=
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?: Do you need to see my age on my CURRENT account? If so, it will be kind of hard User Image...You see, my profile, er, layout...well, look at it.
User Name: skygal333
How old is your account?: 7 months and 21 days as of posting this. My join date was April 28th, 2009: A day after my b-day!!!
If you win, what do you plan on doing with the prize?: Play around with it at first, see what kinds of cute stuff I can pull off. If nada or when I get bored, start investing so I can save for the BIG ticket items I REALLY want!!!
Comments, questions, concerns, etc?: FINALLY! A giveaway that isnt expensive, isnt a lotto and easy! WAIT A SECOND...
Added! Need 74 entrants, 4 more days to enter!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff