Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
MAN. I was really sad that it ended crying
anyone else? emo
Same. T____T It was a really great show!

It had an awesome plot that always kept you guessing and really well developed characters.

It'll be hard to find another show I'll like as much.

4,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I know!! Dx
when i finally knew what it meant i was like REALY?!!! >O<

Cursed Abomination

I'm sad it's over... but I'm also happy. I loved the allusion that they made how it's like a reading a book, you don't want it to end but you're so happy when you finish the book.

I think the fact that the writers knew how many episodes they had really helped keep the storytelling strong; it didn't taper off like some shows that go on too long and end on a weak note.

4,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
yeahh biggrin
I cried when the very last second of it was over. crying i really wished that they kept on going but i guess everything that's good must come to an end at some point. cry

Friendly Grabber

i had to stop watching the show because their was too much in the story you would get lost in the story line. as for the ending they couldnt make something better than what they had. just my thought's the first season and second were great but then the show went off course with other plot's and it was like WTF where did this come from what happend to the number's WAAAAALLLLLLLT!!!!.
tiz all i have to saaay.

Ruthless Hunter

"Darlton" said they'd like for the show to keep going BUT NBC gave them til 2010.

I find myself still craving LOST info. I will rewatch the finale again. If you haven't watched Jimmy Kimmel Live that showed right after LOST you should. Jimmy had an AWESOME theory and it was so enlightening.

Also check out LOST Veritcals. They are hilarious.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The final literally just finished here in New Zealand, I was good all week avoiding any and all spoilers.

I love it, I loved everyone remembering from the other life, I loved everything... up until the last 10 minutes.

I mean, what? What about Jack & Juliet's kid? Are they leaving him or something? Did they forget him (was he there?)

I loved it, but the last scenes (of the flash sideways) don't sit right with me.

---

About the show, I loved it. I really did, it was something special. While it wasn't always strong (there were weak episodes) it kept me entertained for years. I'm sad it has gone, but I'm glad it got an ending (and wasn't cancelled). I'm glad they explained A LOT of what was going on, especially mysteries from the start (like we did find out where the polar bear came from, who the dead bodies were, how come we kept seeing dead people all over the place, who the others were, where the hatch came from, what was up with the magnetic energy everywhere and more).

I'm thankful for that, thankful that they did attempt to go and answer these things, thankful that this show got to continue for so long.

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well personally im glad it ended, the mystery pissed me off myself.

Just think of it as a good thing too. They finally got out of purgatory, there punishment is over and now they move on to heaven. Dont be too confused rofl
Stay Frosty 3nodding

5,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rofl rofl rofl
loveley white
I know!! Dx

i hate lost so fing gay

Phantom

i am sad crying

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
kyle_kyle10
loveley white
I know!! Dx

i hate lost so fing gay

Then why would you visit a forum dedicated to LOST and post about it? Doesn't say hate to me xd

Distinct Genius

sometimes its weird lol xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas