Sayid or Boone 0.067961165048544 6.8% [ 7 ]
Ben or Richard 0.15533980582524 15.5% [ 16 ]
Miles or Daniel 0.077669902912621 7.8% [ 8 ]
Sawyer or Jin 0.19417475728155 19.4% [ 20 ]
Hurley or Charlie 0.10679611650485 10.7% [ 11 ]
M.I.B (Man in Black) or Jacob 0.029126213592233 2.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I adore Miles, there is just something about the guy that I love sooo much, I think he is a total sweetheart. Out of the originals Boone will ALWAYS be my boy, I miss him so much!!!!
Locke was awesome!!! I don't know why I loved him so much exactly, like he wasn't the best character or anything but he just had that happy bluntnessness about him and he always made me laugh, but hurley was awesome too...

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Richard. He was my favorite natural guyliner dude. heart 3nodding
SAWYER or CHARLIE!!!!
heart heart heart heart heart
I watched that show where they had a load of old clips that was played before the final episode. I realised just how much I love Sawyer when they had about 10 clips running of him calling people stupid names, then him going 'son-of-a-b****' and then the Sawyer/Kate moments.
There are a few other guys who do come close, but Sawyer is definately my favorite.
Akasha_Ishtar
I adore Miles, there is just something about the guy that I love sooo much, I think he is a total sweetheart. Out of the originals Boone will ALWAYS be my boy, I miss him so much!!!!

Boone was my favorite back when he was alive, when I saw him in the final I actually let out a little squeal of excitement!
Jack. heart
and Sawyer.

I kinda liked Daniel as well redface
locke is badass
[.Just.Sarah.]
Boone was my favorite back when he was alive, when I saw him in the final I actually let out a little squeal of excitement!

Seeing Boone brought me to tears because I miss him soooo much, I would of loved to have seen more of him in the final season for sure, at least we got to see him one final to before it came to an end heart
John Locke was my favorite early on, i.e. season 1 and 2, and 3 sort of.. but Benjamin Linus wound up being my favorite, he had such a strong presence in the series.. and was such an interesting character.
Benjamin Linus and Daniel Faraday were my favourites. :3

O.G. Partier

John Locke. All my favourites are male - Locke, Boone, Eko, MiB heart - but since I started rewatching, every single Locke episode has made me sob uncontrollably in a way none of the others manage.

Less sincerely (and less admitting to sobbing brokenly like a beaten child), I think Locke wins because none of the others manage the sheer amount of property destruction during the show's timeline. Sure, Eko and MiB might have over their lifetimes, but it was off-camera and thus I hardly can count it. What was Locke's overall count? The Swan, the Flame(?), the sub, several people knifed on gut instinct alone...? That's a pretty sweet tally for a man who failed utterly at life before the Island.
wakusei
Ben = Best character ever.
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
I had a massive crush on Desmond at the end though. sweatdrop
(SAWYER) JOSH HOLLOWAY IS SO DAMN SEXY!!! biggrin OMG HE WAS SO LIKE THE ONLY REASON I KEPT WATCHING LOST!! HES SO AMAZING!!! LMAO <3

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces