Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
Ugh! I just can't believe that foolish, whiny, bitchy girl is still alive! She messes up everything, then cries to get people to forgive her and they all keep falling for it!

Honestly, I was hoping Sawyer would turn on her when Juliet died because it was her fault they left the damned sub! If she'd never come running to Sawyer, begging him to stop Jack, him and Juliet would've left the island on that sub and be fine. Every time she's on screen, I just want to scream!
I think she might have given up on the romance part with either of the man and just seeks to be understood for what she is. the girl need friends.
I'm glad there are like-minded people out here. The people I talk to about Lost HATE Juliet (I adore her, so sad she's gone). They actually cheered when she died. Needless to say, I don't like watching the new episodes with them anymore.

I'm kind of angry at Sawyer for moving back on to Kate so quickly after Juliet died. (at least, it seems like that's the way it's headed)

Kate is just... boring and indecisive. *hops on the "I hope she ends up with NO ONE" train*
I did not like Juliet at the beginning, but the longer the show went on the more interesting she became and likable. I felt a pang in my hart the way she went.

Dangerous Genius

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
They should have Julia come back and kill Kate! I don't care how they do it, rules don't seem to apply to Lost anyway. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff