Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you cry at the end of the show last night?

Yes. Pass the kleenex 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 85 ]
No way you sissy! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I cried like a little b***h. I was just so touched by them all meeting up at the church again. They way they smiled and hugged each other really moved me. Was anyone else as touched as I was by the ending? heart

Cursed Abomination

I was sobbing for a good half hour after it ended... I couldn't go to sleep. I ended up staying up to watch Jimmy Kimmel for a little more closure. xp

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I was holding back the tears and sobs at the final half hour. I was too embarrassed to start crying infront of my family xp
But if I could have I would have bawled like a baby crying

Capitalist

Man tears were definitely shed. Especially when Jack was with his Dad again... thank god I watched it alone haha
I did a little. I probably would have cried more but there was a fan on that was probably drying my tears. But I do know lots of people who cried and had lots of jears (jears because Jack cried a lot)
i was so sad! partly because i was getting mad that at the end of the season everyone kept dying, and i was like wtf i like that person. but then they were all friends again
I had to hold back the tears like 5 times throughout the episode sweatdrop
yes but just a minute

marvins-face's Compadre

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
No I was more pissed off because there was no answers. xp

Manly Lunatic

Fave part of all time...

Charlie and Claire reunion.

Beloved Nerd

I loved how they were all together, and it really hit me when Jack was dying, AND THEN Vincent came over and lied next to him. I was like, "awwwwww, such a loyal dog". Almost cried though, I was around family, and my boyfriend, so didn't want to "cry out loud" crying

Beloved Nerd

Juno-Moon
I was holding back the tears and sobs at the final half hour. I was too embarrassed to start crying infront of my family xp

THIS!
I would've bawwwwwled as well.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I cried like 4 times during the Lost season finale. When Charlie and Claire got reunited, when Sawyer and Juliet got reunited, when everybody was hugging in the church... and when Vincent laid down next to Jack, right before Jack died. sad

I loved the finale though.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

SaikoTaiko
Juno-Moon

THIS!
I would've bawwwwwled as well.

My boyfriend went to go see Lost with his family. They invited me, but I wanted to watch Lost in the comforts of my own home... and I'm glad I did... since I cried a LOT. I mean, I was full out sobbing when Charlie and Claire got reunited. Took me a while to calm down. I don't know if I could have held back tears if I was around his family even.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
I started crying during the last 4/5 or 5/6 part of the finale, 'til the last minute of JKL, besides sure I laughed between moments...

I still can't come much to this forum. I try, but as right now it just keeps me crying more...

I really got it all, about the whole series and the ending. It was perfect. And I understand why the producers after they mentioned they would do, later rejected the idea of sequels and spin-offs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff