The awesomest! 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Eh, he's awesome... I guess. 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
He's really not all that aweosme... 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
OH, MY GOD HE IS THE AWESOMEST!!!! 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 10 ]
He's awesome, but not as awesome as Charlie. 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Ms_Shadeslayer
Haha, I always get mine when they go on sale, except for season five, I had to buy that one at full price cuz it never would've gone on sale before the sixth season ended, and I needed to watch it before the sixth season started! Sadly though, I missed LA X (part one and two) while I was only three discs away from the end of the fifth season.

It seems the cheekier you are, the more likely you'll die. Also the funnier... and hotter... and awesomer... OK, all the good characters just die. It's sad really, if I ever make a TV show I'm making only the bad characters die. Of course, then I would prolly get sucky ratings... *sigh* The world is a fickle place... fickle, mmm... pickles... xd

Oh damn mate so ya have not seen LA X yet??? Ooooh ya gonna want to be seeing it, trust me on that mrgreen !!!!

I know what ya mean but it’s sooooo true though, fall into them categories then ya destined for the chopping blocking at some point, no matter how loved ya are, then they wonder why we fans get soooo up set at them for keeping the ones we don’t like and killing off the ones we do.
Akasha_Ishtar

Oh damn mate so ya have not seen LA X yet??? Ooooh ya gonna want to be seeing it, trust me on that mrgreen !!!!

I know what ya mean but it’s sooooo true though, fall into them categories then ya destined for the chopping blocking at some point, no matter how loved ya are, then they wonder why we fans get soooo up set at them for keeping the ones we don’t like and killing off the ones we do.

Oh, I watched it... online... Online version sucks, took an hour to load scream But it was suuuuuuuuuch a good episode, the hour long wait was well worth it. xd

Yea, I do not believe I shall become a writer any time soon... or at least, not a show writer... that jos seems too... hard, like, you have to know what's happening in the show several weeks from now, you need to be able to please your audience, you need to see a physiciatrist every week just to deal with the stress. lol
Ms_Shadeslayer
Oh, I watched it... online... Online version sucks, took an hour to load scream But it was suuuuuuuuuch a good episode, the hour long wait was well worth it. xd

Yea, I do not believe I shall become a writer any time soon... or at least, not a show writer... that jos seems too... hard, like, you have to know what's happening in the show several weeks from now, you need to be able to please your audience, you need to see a physiciatrist every week just to deal with the stress. lol

Hehe did ya scream the place down getting to see Charlie again razz !!!!

Haha I bet ya they all drive around in armed cars for fear that someone will take them out for one wrong thing they have all come up with!!!

Damn how off topic have we gone...haha!!!
Akasha_Ishtar

Hehe did ya scream the place down getting to see Charlie again razz !!!!

Haha I bet ya they all drive around in armed cars for fear that someone will take them out for one wrong thing they have all come up with!!!

Damn how off topic have we gone...haha!!!

OMG! YES! I was all "WOO! CHARLAY!!!! YOU ROCK!!!" But then some police dudes came and told me there was a noise complaint and that kinda bummed my mood until I rewatched it and saw Charlie again xd lol

Lol, they prolly do! I wanted to kill the writers when they killed Charlie off! And then when they killed Faraday off... and when they killed Mr. Eko. Mr. Eko was a potential top five favorite character... now he's stuck at number nine... poor Mr. Eko...

OMg we have... we're talking about LA X and killing TV show writers instead of Ben... ah, the wonderfulness of random conversation and free gold whenever you post soemthing... haha xd
Ms_Shadeslayer
OMG! YES! I was all "WOO! CHARLAY!!!! YOU ROCK!!!" But then some police dudes came and told me there was a noise complaint and that kinda bummed my mood until I rewatched it and saw Charlie again xd lol

Lol, they prolly do! I wanted to kill the writers when they killed Charlie off! And then when they killed Faraday off... and when they killed Mr. Eko. Mr. Eko was a potential top five favorite character... now he's stuck at number nine... poor Mr. Eko...

OMg we have... we're talking about LA X and killing TV show writers instead of Ben... ah, the wonderfulness of random conversation and free gold whenever you post soemthing... haha xd

HAHA even I thought it was great to see him again, my mother is also a big Charlie fan and was running around like a headless chicken when he came on, oh it became a lot of fun for sure!!!!

Oh Mr Eko was wicked, he’s another one I miss, see they really do take ALL the good ones, the only ones I like in there at the moment are Miles, Richard, Hurley and Jacob...though he is dead really but still about at least!!!

Haha the gold is also useful, dear Ben ya are not forgotten ya just a little out of topic at the moment...lmao!!!
Akasha_Ishtar

HAHA even I thought it was great to see him again, my mother is also a big Charlie fan and was running around like a headless chicken when he came on, oh it became a lot of fun for sure!!!!

Oh Mr Eko was wicked, he’s another one I miss, see they really do take ALL the good ones, the only ones I like in there at the moment are Miles, Richard, Hurley and Jacob...though he is dead really but still about at least!!!

Haha the gold is also useful, dear Ben ya are not forgotten ya just a little out of topic at the moment...lmao!!!

LOL, None of my family members are caught up in LOST so I cannot watch it with them, we all sorta stopped watching after the second season cuz it conflicted with other stuff... and none of them obsessively watched it with me so I can't discuss it with them. One day when I was talking to my sis I accidentally let loose that Jacob died (she didn't even know who jacob was) and she freaked out on me, lol

The only people I like that are left are Claire, Miles, Richard, Hurley, Sayid, and Smokey. Smokey really interests me, I have no idea why, maybe because I keep expecting him to suddenly lose feeling in his legs and say "Don' tell me what I can't do!" lmao.

Yes, I made exactly 2k in gold this night just from posting... of course, then I blew it on that nifty briefcase my avvie's holding xd lmao, Ben is never forgotten.
Ms_Shadeslayer
LOL, None of my family members are caught up in LOST so I cannot watch it with them, we all sorta stopped watching after the second season cuz it conflicted with other stuff... and none of them obsessively watched it with me so I can't discuss it with them. One day when I was talking to my sis I accidentally let loose that Jacob died (she didn't even know who jacob was) and she freaked out on me, lol

The only people I like that are left are Claire, Miles, Richard, Hurley, Sayid, and Smokey. Smokey really interests me, I have no idea why, maybe because I keep expecting him to suddenly lose feeling in his legs and say "Don' tell me what I can't do!" lmao.

Yes, I made exactly 2k in gold this night just from posting... of course, then I blew it on that nifty briefcase my avvie's holding xd lmao, Ben is never forgotten.

Haha most of my friends and family can’t understand it, I could right from the start, now with all the Egyptology and stuff coming into it I love it even more (I have been studying that for years, even been to uni for it).

I have always liked Smokey but I just wish he had taken another form...not John...I have never liked the guy...had it in for him ever since the whole Boone falling in a plane thing. I’m getting a Lost tattoo done, my mate who is a graphic designer is doing the design for it, part of the design has the Smokey in it, I want to get it done this year as I’m got to Hawaii next year for me 25th birthday biggrin !!! I plan to do a Lost tour the day of my birthday!!!

Haha sweet!!!! See all the Lost posting paid off...hehe!!!!

Well I’m gonna have to go to bed, I have a date with a PS3 and God of War 3 at my mates place tomorrow night...hehe. So I will catch ya next time for some more Lost chating!!!! Laterz!!!!
Akasha_Ishtar

Haha most of my friends and family can’t understand it, I could right from the start, now with all the Egyptology and stuff coming into it I love it even more (I have been studying that for years, even been to uni for it).

I have always liked Smokey but I just wish he had taken another form...not John...I have never liked the guy...had it in for him ever since the whole Boone falling in a plane thing. I’m getting a Lost tattoo done, my mate who is a graphic designer is doing the design for it, part of the design has the Smokey in it, I want to get it done this year as I’m got to Hawaii next year for me 25th birthday biggrin !!! I plan to do a Lost tour the day of my birthday!!!

Haha sweet!!!! See all the Lost posting paid off...hehe!!!!

Well I’m gonna have to go to bed, I have a date with a PS3 and God of War 3 at my mates place tomorrow night...hehe. So I will catch ya next time for some more Lost chating!!!! Laterz!!!!

Yea, I seem to be the only one who really understands the whole alternate timeline thing. lmao.

And I always like Locke, he had a connection with the island that I always wished I had... plus Ben looked up to him sorta, in a way, and that's good enough for me xd

Yea, I was just thinking "Wow, 6 AM, I really need to get some sleep." See yaz.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Riveting man,Linus....you could so totally see how hard it was to be in denial when Alex was gonna be killed before his eyes(though thats a long time back)...and yet he can have SUCH an evil side...wow.
charlieeeee!!!!! i luv him. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I really liked how he got a second chance in the flash sideways to choose between his career and alex and this time he did right, by choosing alex.

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ben is the epitome of a magnificent b*****d. You love him, but you love to hate him too. And I was so glad he didn't get killed and had a chance to redeem himself. I felt really sorry for him when he said "Locke is the only one who'll have me." Like he felt he had no other choice. Then Ilana said he could come with her and he had this wonderful kicked-puppy look on his face. smile
The only reason I like him is because
Michael Emerson does a GREAT
job at being creepy. heart
heart B heart U heart M heart P heart

Michael Emerson does do a very good job at being creepy biggrin

And lmao @ Aetherfall, Kicked puppy look...
i find it very cool that "not as awseome as Charlie" is one of the choices. heart Charlie heart after he stopped doing drugs, i mean and died for Claire crying hmm....what would Charlie say about Claire being INSANE, i wonder?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff