Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Poster

it seams like I read all the good ones out there.

I am one of the few people who actually like 10th walkers and girl-falls-into-middle earth. I also like young Estel stories.

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lotrfanfiction.com used to have some fairly decent LOTR fic. I think it's fallen from grace a little since I was using it regularly but Spiced Wine (I think that's the write penname) had some pretty intense fics that people seemed to love. My stuff is still up there (under Lira_of_Imladris) - it's badly written but it's mostly 10th Walker and girl-falls-into-Middle Earth. The Lira's Lies series at least.

As for other good fics, "The Search" and "Along Came a Spider" by Jay of Lasgalen were awesome. She has an epic headcanon for Elladan and Elrohir (no slash). White Wolf wrote really great friendship fics with Legolas and Aragorn. Gemini Elf used to write cool stuff too. Those can all be found on the aforementioned website. Actually, here's a link

Hope that helps mrgreen

Kawaii Poster

cre8ive_ovadose
lotrfanfiction.com used to have some fairly decent LOTR fic. I think it's fallen from grace a little since I was using it regularly but Spiced Wine (I think that's the write penname) had some pretty intense fics that people seemed to love. My stuff is still up there (under Lira_of_Imladris) - it's badly written but it's mostly 10th Walker and girl-falls-into-Middle Earth. The Lira's Lies series at least.

As for other good fics, "The Search" and "Along Came a Spider" by Jay of Lasgalen were awesome. She has an epic headcanon for Elladan and Elrohir (no slash). White Wolf wrote really great friendship fics with Legolas and Aragorn. Gemini Elf used to write cool stuff too. Those can all be found on the aforementioned website. Actually, here's a link

Hope that helps mrgreen
Thanks a bunch. I usually only used fanfiction.net

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas