Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I tried to post on a Gimli thread but sadly it was an old thread and new replies cant be posted anymore so i decided to open another thread for GIMLI followers...

gimli is just so cute and funny! he maybe small but very competitive and strong smile like the friendship he shared with legolas... Gimli FTW heart heart heart

Friendly Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SampidunCat
I tried to post on a Gimli thread but sadly it was an old thread and new replies cant be posted anymore so i decided to open another thread for GIMLI followers...

gimli is just so cute and funny! he maybe small but very competitive and strong smile like the friendship he shared with legolas... Gimli FTW heart heart heart

Yes i agree with you Samp... smile
Gimli is a very iconic character in Lord of the Rings, I loved how he is so courageous, yes competetive and strong and prideful but deep inside he had a soft heart (just like what is shown with his friendship with Legolas)
His pride for his race and for his self is the one that drives him to conquer his fears just like the one shown in "The Return of the King" when he, Aragorn and Legolas went to the Paths of the Dead to gain the loyalty of the oathbreakers... xd
Gimli heart
Cybele_silent

Gimli is a very iconic character in Lord of the Rings, I loved how he is so courageous, yes competetive and strong and prideful but deep inside he had a soft heart (just like what is shown with his friendship with Legolas)
His pride for his race and for his self is the one that drives him to conquer his fears just like the one shown in "The Return of the King" when he, Aragorn and Legolas went to the Paths of the Dead to gain the loyalty of the oathbreakers... xd
Gimli heart

Sooooo agree!!! Gimli is awesome 4laugh smile

Interesting Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
kagaminemiku02
Cybele_silent

Gimli heart

glad to hear im not the only one who thinks gimli is awesome smile

Friendly Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SampidunCat

Of course Gmli's awesome that's why I love him and he's cute too

Interesting Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Cybele_silent

Of course Gmli's awesome that's why I love him and he's cute too

totally smile

Friendly Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I hope someone else likes Gimli like we do dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
SampidunCat
kagaminemiku02
Cybele_silent

Gimli heart

That's what she said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items