Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Everyone constantly raves about pretty-boy elves. Ugh! They're forgetting the true lords of Middle-Earth!

Stout-hearted Dwarves!

Dwarf thread, a-go-go!

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Yeah, what about the pretty-boy dwarves? *cough*Kili*cough*

Actually, I like the dwarves a lot. I am excited to see The Hobbit later this year.
And I love that Gimli was played by John Rhys-Davies. He is just the coolest biggrin

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Mr John Mitchell
Yeah, what about the pretty-boy dwarves? *cough*Kili*cough*

Actually, I like the dwarves a lot. I am excited to see The Hobbit later this year.
And I love that Gimli was played by John Rhys-Davies. He is just the coolest biggrin
User Image
heart Kili is turning me over to the dwarf side. The elf fan girl in me is unsure about this.
Also I love your avatar heart
Thorin looks to be awesome as well, which I am glad as he was my favourite dwarf in the hobbit.

Technically, it is the Elves & then Humans who are the lords of middle earth as, Aule sneakily made the Dwarves outside of Iluvatar's master plan.
a dwarf is better than an elf!
an elf could not work the metal as accurately as a dwarf!
and I do not like pointy ears!
Gimli's kind of gross but so adorable. <3 And funny. biggrin I don't know about other dwarves.

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
we be dwarfen it up in here
I read The Hobbit recently (you know, before the movie comes out in December) and I loved the dwarves! I hadn't read about them been portrayed like this! I'm a total Thorin Oakenshield fangirl.

Sparkly Firestarter

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
The Mines of Moria are one of the most incredibly scene in LOTR. Man, these dwarfs can dig!

Greedy Fatcat

I appreciate!
Dwarves are the best! I was always the "Dwarf Guy" In my group of friends, I eventually converted a few in a D&D session and we had so much fun being Kinsmen they never went back. I also really dig the designs they went with in the Hobbit movie, They are more then just short walking beards and I think it captures their personalities quiet well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff